13 Bible Verses That Speak To The Soul

13 Bible Verses That Speak To The Soul

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face." - Ronald Reagan
1623

Sometimes on a bad day, all you need is the right bible verse to help you keep going. However, it's not always practical to go through a study on your busy days searching for the one thing you need to hear from the word. These verses are ones that should speak to your soul, give you the motivation to keep going, and to remember you have the power to do everything with good intentions.

1. Micah 6:8

He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

2. Matthew 17:20

He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

3. 1 Peter 1:3-9

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time. In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

4. Esther 4:14

"...And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?”

5. Psalm 16:8

I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

6. Proverbs 3:3

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.

7. Psalm 139:14

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

8. Ecclesiastes 3:11

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

9. Proverbs 16:24

Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.

10. Psalm 46:10

He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”

11. Matthew 5:16

In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

12. Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters...

13. Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.