Bible Verses For Life's Daily Challenges

Because we don't need to look very far to find the answers.

426
148Apps

In this day and age, we're often stressed out. It's almost just a part of life - whether it's school, work, relationships, you name it, it is most likely going to give us cause for worry at some point. However, no matter how discouraged we may get, we don't need to go far to find some help and guidance. We need only turn to the Bible. Now, there are numerous Bible verses that offer encouragement for when times get tough, so it was hard to pick out only a select handful. There are hundreds more where these came from, but writing out an adequate list would take hours if not days to complete.

So, here are fifteen of the best Bible verses to help you get through life's rough patches.

1. When you’re on the verge of giving up:

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

2. When you don’t know if you’re making the right decision:

Proverbs 16:3

Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.

3. When you’re filled with worry:

1 Peter 5:7

Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.

4. When you don’t know who to turn to:

Matthew 11:28

Come to me, all you who are wearied and burdened, and I will give you rest.

5. When you feel like everyone is fighting you:

Romans 8:31

What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

6. When your faith is being challenged:

Psalm 16:8

I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With Him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

7. When you’re looking for a purpose in the pain:

2 Corinthians 12:10

That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

8. When you're just not happy:

Psalms 37:4

Delight yourself in the Lord; and He shall give you the desires of your heart.

9. When you feel unloved:

Romans 8:37-39

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

10. When you need a reason to keep believing:

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

11. When you don't see the point of continuing on:

2 Corinthians 4:16

So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day.

12. When you feel like God doesn’t hear you:

Deuteronomy 7:9

Know therefore that the Lord your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations.

13. When you’re scared of the future:

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

14. When you’re looking for peace:

Isaiah 26:3-4

You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in You. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock.

15. When you need proof that God cares about you:

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.