Bible Verses For A Struggling College Student

Let Go & Let God

125
The Twisted Ruffle

Being in college is hard. Understatement of the year, right? You're faced with many different trials and tribulations that you have never experienced ever before. You may be living alone for the first time, away from your family. You'll be tempted with things that test your faith. You might meet people who test your faith. You will struggle and that's okay. It's normal. These bible verses will help anyone in situations they are faced with that may test their strength.

Luke 21:19

"Stand Firm, and you will win at life. "

Psalms 94:19

" When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy. "

1 Corinthians 10:12-13

"So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall!No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it."

Ephesians 5:15-16

"Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil."

Psalm 119:9-11

"How can a young person stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word. I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands.I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you."

Job 23:10

"But He knows where I am going, and when He tests me I shall come out as pure as gold."

Romans 8:18

"I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. "

Psalm 46:5

"God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at break of day. "

Philippians 4:13

"I can do all this through him who gives me strength. "

John 13:7

"Jesus replied, “You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.”

Proverbs 16:3

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans. "

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "

Exodus 14:14

"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.”

2 Samuel 22:7

“In my distress, I called to the Lord; I called out to my God. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came to his ears.

Psalms 131: 1-2

"My heart is not proud, Lord, my eyes are not haughty; I do not concern myself with great matters or things too wonderful for me. But I have calmed and quieted myself, I am like a weaned child with its mother; like a weaned child I am content."

Proverbs 31:25

"She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. "

Isaiah 43:2

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze."

Psalm 31:24

"Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord."

Luke 6:37

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

Psalm 147:3

"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."

Proverbs 3:6

"In all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."

Matthew 5:16

"In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven."