10 Bible Verses To Remind You That God Is With You When You're Lonely

Even when the loneliness becomes too much to bear, God is with you.

46

As unfortunate as it may be, loneliness is something we will all experience throughout our lives. Maybe you're in that season of loneliness right now, maybe you're surrounded by wonderful people right now, but there will come a time when you feel as though you're all alone in the world.

But even in the midst of your pain, there is still hope you can find. God is always with you, so you are never truly alone. He is always by your side, even when life is at its darkest. His Word serves as a beautiful reminder of His presence in our lives. I encourage you to read these verses and hide them away in your heart so that you can recall them whenever you feel lonely. I pray these verses bring you the knowledge that God is always with you and will never leave you.

1. Psalm 147:3

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/1358609-psalm-147-3

No matter the sorrow you've experienced in your life, God will always be there for you. He will heal all the pains you've felt in your life so that your heart will be full again.

2. 1 Peter 5:7

https://www.in-due-time.com/faith/1-peter-57-cast-anxiety-204/

God will listen to any anxieties you bring to Him. No matter how alone anxiety makes you feel, God is always there for you to listen to whatever is happening in your life. He will listen to you without condition, so there is always someone who loves you and understands what you're going through.

3. Deuteronomy 31:8

God goes before you, and He will never leave you. His love will never ever fail you, even at your darkest moment.T

4. Romans 8:35

https://www.bible.com/bible/111/ROM.8.35.NIV

There is nothing in this world that can keep you from the magnificent love that God has for you. Nothing you've done, or anything anyone else will do to you, can stop God from loving you as much as He does.

5. Psalm 23:4

https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/psalm-23%3A4

There are times when life feels like a dark shadow looming over you, but you do not need to fear it. God walks with you through all the seasons you experience in your life.

6. Matthew 28:20

https://www.flickr.com/photos/squeeksrocks/25529133208

Whenever you feel lonely, this is the best truth you can rest in. God will never ever leave you and will always be by your side.

7. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4

https://www.bible.com/bible/111/2CO.1.3-4.NIV

When you've discovered and experienced the love of God, the best thing you can do is pay it forward. God's comfort is the best thing anyone can feel, and that needs to be shared with all people. It will comfort the hearts of so many lonely people.

8. Psalm 27:10

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/392868767464725864/?lp=true

If a loved one has ever abandoned you, God will welcome you with open arms. He loves you more than anyone on this Earth ever could.

9. Psalm 68:6

https://www.bible.com/bible/59/PSA.68.5-6.ESV

God seeks out those who are suffering and shelters them from the storms of life. He always protects them and wraps them up in His perfect love.

10. Isaiah 41:10

https://www.amazon.com/Not-Fear-You-Isaiah-Christian/dp/1798200279

Anyone who has God in their life does not need to be afraid as long as God is with them. Loneliness can seem like a daunting and horrible thing, but God will stay by your side, through it all, no matter what.