19 Bible Verses To Get You Through Everyday Life

Everything has a way of working out.

18273
tumblr

In life, you come across a lot of different experiences and opportunities. Sometimes they're good and sometimes not so much Through these experiences you may feel many different emotions. Some you feel has though you will never get past it and others you feel has you are on top of the world. Chances are that whatever happened will leave a small impact on your life. Here are some Bible verses that can get you through your different types of emotions.

1. Afraid

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." - Matthew 6:34

2. Bitter

" In your anger do not sin: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry" - Ephesians 4:26

3. Depressed

" I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears." - Psalm 34:4

4. Discouraged

" We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair." -Corinthians 4:8

5. Doubting God

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without Him, nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind." - John 1: 1-4

6. Failing

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[b] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 8: 38-39

7. Forgiveness

" Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you." - Colossians 3:13

8. Guilty

" God is faithful and reliable. If we confess our sins, he forgives them and cleanses us from everything we’ve done wrong." - John 1:9

9. Lonely

“I will be with you always, to the end of the age.” - Matthew 28:20

10. Peace

“You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You because he trusts in You.” - Isaiah 26:3

11. Relationship

" Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." - Ephesians 4:2

12. Stress

" Consider it pure joy, my brothers, and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." - James 1:2-4

13. Temptation

" So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall! No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - Corinthians 10: 12-13

14. Worried

"You can make many plans, but the Lord's purpose will prevail" -Proverbs 19.21

15. Honesty

" For we are taking pains to do what is right, not only in the eyes of the Lord but also in the eyes of man. " - Corinthians 8:21

16. Love

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs." - Corinthians 13:4-5

17. Lose

" I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go" - Genesis 28:15

18. Patience

"Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance;perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us." - Romans 5:3-5

19. Trust

" She is clothed in strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future" - Proverbs 31:25

Remember each day is a new beginning!