Bible Verses For Any Situation

Bible Verses For Any Situation

These are verses you may need at anytime in your life.

297
Bible Verses For Any Situation
Personal Photo

Every day we are faced with different situations. God is there to help us get through all of them. He has a plan for us all and sometimes we experience fear, anxiety, happiness, learning to wait, falling in love, or playing in a big game. These are bible verses that will help you in plenty of situations.

Game Day

-“No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.”Hebrews 12:11-12

-“I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.” 2 Timothy 4:7

-“I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.” Philippians 4:13

-“It is not good to eat too much honey, nor is it honorable to search out matters that are too deep.”Proverbs 25:27

-“Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.” Colossians 3:23

-“Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6

-“I will not be afraid of many thousands of people who have set themselves against all around.” Psalm 3:6

-“An athlete is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules.” 2 Timothy2:5

Fear & Anxiety

-“Say to those with fearful hearts, ‘Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you.” Isaiah 35:4

-“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

-“Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.” Psalm 23:4

-“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”Matthew 6:34

-“When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.” Psalm 94:19

-“I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.” Psalm 34:4

-“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand” Isaiah 41:10

-“Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.” 1 Corinthians 16:13

Love

-“Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.”Romans 12:9

-“Do to others as you would have them do to you.” Luke 6:31

-“The second is: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.” Mark 12:31

-“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.” 1 Corinthians 13:4

-“Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one anther in love.” Ephesians 4:2

-“Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs.” Proverbs 10:12

-“Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.” 1 Peter 4:8

-“Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.” 1 John 4:8

Waiting

-“But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.” Romans 8:25

-“Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” Romans 12:12

-“Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.” Psalm 27:14

-“Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what days your Lord will come.” Matthew 24:42

-“Be still for the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways when they carry out their wicked schemes." Psalm 37:7

-“'For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to I’ve you hope and a future.’” Jeremiah 29:11

-“The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.”Exodus 14:14

-“But forget not forget this one thing, dear friends; With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.” 2 Peter 3:8

Happiness

-“Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers, and blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord.” Proverbs 16:20

-“But rejoice in as much as participate in the suffering of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed.” 1 Peter 4:13

-“Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.” Psalm 37:4

-“With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.” Isaiah 12:3

-“Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.” Matthew 5:8

-“A person finds joy in giving an apt reply- and how god is a timely word!” Proverbs 15:23

-“Clap your hands, all your nations; shout to God with cries of joy.” Psalm 47:1

Pass these on for others who made need them...