10 Bible Verses To Help Finish The Semester Strong
Christianity

Everyone's tired, exhausted, and ready for summer; here's some encouragement to combat that.

1050
Jennifer Casto

If you're like me, you are probably dying to be finished with this semester. You've had a year of long nights, hard tests, and stressful situations. So, here's 10 verses to give some encouragement and help finish the semester strong.

Psalm 16:8

"I have set the Lord before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken."

Matthew 11:28 

"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

John 16:33 

"I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."

1 Peter 5:7

"Cast your anxieties upon Him, because He cares for you."

Nahum 1:7

"The Lord is good; a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in Him."

Romans 8:28

"And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose."

1 Corinthians 15:58

"Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

Matthew 6:34

"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."

Ephesians 3:16

"That according to the riches of his glory He may grant you to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in your inner being."

1 Corinthians 16:13

"Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong."

College can be tiring, but persevering through to the end in the strength of God is the best thing we could do. Keep strong in the faith, ace your classes, and finish strong!