Everyone hits rough points in life where you don't know where to turn or what to do. This list is a compilation of Bible verses for the person who needs a fountain of encouragement to finish their week. Sometimes, you just need a hint of inspiration to get you through your day.

1. Acts 20:35

"In everything I did, i showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.' "

2. 1 John 3:18

3. Psalm 103:8

4. Philippians 3:13

"Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken ahold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead."

5. Galatians 5:16

6. Hebrews 11:1

7. James 1:2-3

8. Luke 6:28

"Bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you."

9. Isaiah 40:31

10. John 16:33

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

11. Psalm 46:5

12. Hebrews 4:12

"For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."

13. Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."

14. John 13:7

15. Proverbs 31:25

Use this list for your daily pick-me-up if you need to. What are some of your favorite inspirational Bible verses?