Beyonce

5 Beyonce Songs To Live By

Life as told by the Queen.

24
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhlU82Tl1T_/?hl=en&taken-by=beyonce

Since her debut with Destiny's Child in the late 90s, Grammy award-winning artist Beyoncé has given us bop after bop and proved countless times why she is the Queen of everything.

From overcoming heartbreak to embracing our inner sexy, to advising us to always remain confident, there is a Beyoncé song for EVERY situation. Here is a list of songs that personally made me the Queen in my own right that I am today.

1. "Run The World" (Girls) (2011)

Who can forget when Queen Bey shook the world in the most daring way with this empowering tune? This "we're better than you" anthem advised ladies to always stay on their grind despite living in this world where males are seen as more prominent and powerful. Who else do you know can carry and birth a human and go back to work like nothing happened? That reason alone proves we run the world!

2. "Irreplaceable" (2006)

From time to time, we all will experience a heartbreak from a significant other. We feel as though we won't find love again or we aren't worthy of having that person in our lives. Nonsense! This B-Day track taught us to never settle for a man who will treat us less than how we deserve to be treated. There is someone out there that will do all the right things for us without hesitation. So drop that zero and get you a hero, sis!

3. "Ego" (2009)

There is nothing wrong with a confidence boost every now and then. And what better "ego" to tell us to celebrate ourselves more than one of Beyonce's known as Sasha Fierce? Embrace that walk, talk, and swagger of yours and never let anyone tell you your self-confidence is too much.

4. "Best Thing I Never Had" (2011)

=

Everyone has a plan for their life. But sometimes, those plans fail. It is okay to cry about it but don't stress over it too much. One day, you will look back and realize that you were better off without that man, job, car, etc. And one day, they are going to wish they could have you back but it will be too late because you have already found better.

5. "Formation" (2016)

This track brought women from every corner of the globe together, particularly those in the African American community. This track was a self-reflection stating how proud Beyonce is to be a woman of color, wife and mother and how hopeful she is to slay her future. It also inspired other women to love who they are and to keep being the best version of themselves they can be and prove the haters wrong.

When life gets to throwing you lemons, pop in that Lemonade album and find that song to help you slay the day. Sure, every day won't be ***flawless but there is a Queen Bey in all of us and as long as she keeps providing us with hits, we will be good until the end of time. Now go out there and be the Diva you were born to be!