Beto O'Rourke for homecoming king!

Regardless Of Politics, Beto O'Rourke Is Cooler Than Ted Cruz Will Ever Be

This Senate race is getting Texas hot

573

Texas as a blue state? I seriously thought would never see the day, but Liberal Democrat Beto O'Rourke is a serious candidate against Conservative Incumbent Ted Cruiz for the Texas Senate seat up for elections this midterm.

The campaign is entirely grassroots and has united a huge chunk of the state to vote democrat. Meanwhile, Ted Cruz turned into a meme during his campaign for Presidency. Let's look a the reasons why Beto probably won homecoming king and dated the head cheerleader, while Cruz was probably on the debate club and had braces his senior year of high school.

This isn't about politics, just pure #facts

1. Tough like Texas? Hmm 

Ted Cruz is a lot of things but I highly doubt he was ever been called tough in his life. I seriously think I could take him and I'm 5 foot 2.

2. What. A. Smile. 

That grin only comes from being a student council president or soccer captain. Just sayin.

3. He has been cyber bullied ever since he ran for President 

Ok bullying is WRONG and I'm not about it, BUT I really can't feel bad for Cruz on this one

4. Beto is a smooth talker 

Listen to a speech of his. I dare you. He united people with love and justice and I swear you will be packing up your bags and moving to Texas so you can vote for this guy.

5. At this point I don't even think cruz knows what he is saying 

Words are hard ya know?

6. Huuuuuge pop culture guy

Just Beto and Selena sharing an intimate moment. What more could I ever ask for.

7. Even kids wanna be like Beto 

Inspiring a generation of Texans, well played Beto.

But regardless of what I have to say..... GO VOTE!