Beauty And Makeup YouTubers To Keep A (Perfectly Winged) Eye On

Have your own personal makeup tutor at your fingertips

30
Casey Holmes / YouTube

These videos have taught me a lot when it comes to doing my hair, a winged liner, skin care products, and so much more. Each YouTuber is different in their own way. I probably wouldn't know half the things I know about makeup if they didn't show me the ropes through their channel.

1. Casey Holmes

My number-one favorite YouTuber will ALWAYS be Casey Holmes. She is just amazing. I love how she acts 100% herself in front of the camera and is completely honest in the brands she’s discussing. She has a variety of makeup tutorials on different looks and many other videos on the best cosmetic brands. She not only does videos on makeup but has a bunch of different hauls on clothes as well! In her videos, she talks about where she gets some of her cute winter, summer, spring, etc clothes. I personally love her style so it’s a plus when she lets her viewers know where she shops. Overall, Casey Holmes is hands down my number-one favorite YouTuber of all time.

2. Amy-Rose Walker

Another great YouTuber is Amy-Rose Walker. Every single makeup look she does is just perfection. She has so many videos on different eye looks and some of the products she uses aren't expensive (which is my favorite part). Also if you’re looking for a quick makeup look she’s your girl. Most of her videos aren’t long, she goes straight into the makeup look, unlike some YouTubers. She also includes videos on how to do certain hairstyles and clothing hauls for her viewers. I love all her makeup looks and her suggestions on affordable products.

3. SMLx0

SMLx0 (Stephanie M. Ledda) is a fantastic youtube. She has so many different videos on makeup. For example, she has a video on makeup brush, drugstore brands, sweat-proof makeup etc. There is a plethora of looks on her channel and she just gives great advice on all kinds of products. Some videos focus on certain brands, which helps if you want to achieve a makeup look on only using one brand because it can be easier to shop that way. Also, she has cute and funny vlogs on her channel! It just makes her unique and fun to watch.

These are just a few YouTubers that I find helpful when I want more information on certain products or when I want to do a certain look for an occasion. What I love about these YouTubers is that they are constantly posting and staying up to date with the trends, which helps when you want to know more information about the new products that come out. I can definitely watch their videos for hours and it truly does help when creating your own makeup look.