10 YouTubers You Should Watch Next Time You Want To Procrastinate On YouTube

I watch more YouTube than TV, honestly.

313

This one will be a hard one to write because I love youtube. I watch so many different people that it is hard to choose just 10. Everyone who knows me knows that I watch more youtube than I do actual TV.

Yes, I know, it’s sad really. But that’s how I get my entertainment. Instead of binge-watching Netflix (i do that sometimes), I spend hours on end binge watching my favorite youtube channels. So without further adieu, my list of my top 10 favorite YouTubers. They are in no specific order

1. Roman Atwood

I love Roman so much that I named my pet fish after him. I stumbled upon his vlogs a few years ago around the Christmas time, and almost instantly fell in love with his family. His son’s Kane and Noah are the cutest and sweetest from the looks of it. Roman, in my opinion, is one of the best vloggers out there.

His vlogs are almost always fun and upbeat, with the occasional do nothing day. He does the most absurd things in his vlogs, and it makes them very interesting to watch. I could go on and on about how much I love his channel, but I will stop it here.

2. Ellie and Jared

Ellie and Jared are one of the first YouTubers I started watching. I’ve watched them now for almost 3 years since their son Jackson was born. I feel emotionally invested in their family now because I’ve watched them for so long. Their family is so real, they don’t hide many of the hardships in life that they experience. They show the vlog the real side of their life and I like that.

3. Daily Bumps.

The daily bumps family were the second youtube family that I started watching. About 4 years ago now. I have had the opportunity to meet them and I was starstruck the entire time. I was at a youtube convention called Playlist live when it came to NJ and they were walking through the convention center. When I saw them, I jumped up from my spot and ran over to them to say hi. It was one of the best moments of my life.

4. Charles and Allie Trippy (CTFxC)

Again, another youtube duo that I have been watching for a while now. I first found out about Charles when he was married to Alli speed. I have been watching him ever since. Also, another youtube duo that I have had the pleasure to meet and talk with. I waited 4 (yes you read that right) hours by the barricade fence around Charles's meet up for him and Allie to come around and talk after. Four hours of sitting there and hoping that it was worth it.

It definitely was worth it in the end. I had a good five-minute long conversation with both him and Allie. Charles has gone through so much in his life. From having a battle with brain cancer to divorcing his wife (ex-wife now) Alli Speed, to falling in love again and getting married to his current wife Allie. He and his wife are two of the sweetest people I have ever met, and despite their youtube fame, they are two very down to earth people.

5. The Shaytards.

Some may call Shaycarl the father of youtube. He was one of the original content creators who started the whole Youtube craze. It all started with his video of him dancing around in a unitard, that’s how the channel got its name.

The Shaytards channel was the first youtube vlog family that I ever watched. They were/ still are the reason behind why I watch who I watch to this day. I was very sad when I heard that they were taking a year off, and then was even sadder when I heard about all the stuff that has gone on with their family since taking time off. I really hope that they choose to come back to youtube.

I know that Colette has slowly but surely been posting youtube videos on her channel Katilette.

6. Bratayley

The Bratayley family is one of those families that I just stumbled upon one day. I have watched them for a few years now. I absolutely love their family. I was heartbroken when I heard the news of their son Caleb’s death. It shook me to my core.

I started watching them a few years ago, the same year that I went to Playlist Live in NJ. A few months after I began watching them, I attended the convention. I was standing in line for the coat check, and they were standing right in front of me.

So of course, I started up a conversation with them. Of all places to meet them, it’s in line for the coat check.

7.Flippin Katie

I found this channel because of the Bratayley family. The Flippin Katie family is friends with the Bratayley Family. They are relatively new to the youtube community. They started vlogging about two years ago, and I have been watching them from the start.

They have 3 kids, their daughter is best friends with the oldest daughter of the Bratayley family. They do a mixture of videos, mostly vlogs but add in the occasional challenge video. My favorite video of theirs to this day is their Watermelon Challenge video where they saw how many rubber bands it takes to make a watermelon explode.

8. Bonnie Hoellein.

I absolutely love this channel. I love the Hoellein family. In my opinion, Bonnie and Joel are relationship goals. They have the cutest family. Their children are some of the cutest little kids there are. I love the relationship that they have with their kids. Bonnie is such a loving and caring mother and Joel would do anything for his family.

9. Deru Crew Vlogs.

They are relatively new to the youtube community. I started watching them a few months back because Julie (the mom) is Ellie’s (from Ellie and Jared) sister. I watched them on and off for a while but stopped after a few months. But recently have begun watching them on a weekly basis. They have an adorable little family.

10. The Rich Life.

Rich is just their last name. They are very new to the youtube community. They just reached the 100,000 subscriber mark last month and I have been watching since 10,000 subscribers. They have five children all under the age of 13. Their kids are so sweet from the looks of the vlog. They as well are a family that does not hide the hardships of life, for the most part, they choose to show a good amount of what they experience.

As you can probably tell by now I watch a lot of youtube in my free time. If you are in the same boat, comment down below and let me know. Leave a comment with some of your favorite youtube personalities to watch and I will definitely check them out!