best and the worst dressed 2019 Oscars

The Academy Awards, also known as the Oscars, is a yearly event that recognizes excellence in the film industry.

Anyone who is somebody attends this event, and every year those people are judged by the outfit that they choose to "stunt" in.

Below I have compiled my own list of those who were the best and those who were the worst dressed (in no particular order) at the 2019 Oscars.

Worst: Emma Stone

emma stone

Emma Stone or reptile? You tell me.

Best: Lady Gaga

lady gaga

A QUEEN.

Worst: Kacey Musgraves

kacey musgraves

Love her. Love her music. This dress? Not so much.

Best: Brie Larson

brie larson

Okay so she literally KILLED this! Some say she resembles a disco ball, but I disagree and am 100% here for this look.

Worst: Sarah Paulson

sarah paulson

I honestly have no words.

I'm just gonna keep telling myself she wore it because it has pockets.

Best: Jennifer Hudson

jennifer hudson

Personally, I'm not a fan of ruffles, but HOT DAMN!

Red is definitely her color.

Worst: Maya Rudolph

maya rudolph

Oh my gosh! This looks like a grandma picked it out!

But then again, that also doesn't make sense because most grandmas I've met have way better taste than that.

Best: Serena Williams

serena williams

Ah! I wish I had curves like Serena! Plus, her arms look fantastic.

Worst: Rachel Weisz

rachel weisz

Wowza.

Do you guys remember Polly Pocket? That top looks exactly like something she would wear.

Best: Jennifer Lopez

jennifer lopez

Okay so I may be biased just because I love Jennifer Lopez, but this dress is BEAUTIFUL.

Like seriously, if I looked as good as she does I would buy that dress and wear it everywhere.

Of course, a lot of celebrities killed the Oscars this year. Obviously, this was not a good time for others. These were just some of the many outfits that caught my eye.

Sidenote to those who looked like barf: WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?