The Best 4.0 Ways To Study Efficiently

The Best 4.0 Ways To Study Efficiently

Because, let's face it, studying sucks.

77
The Best 4.0 Ways To Study Efficiently
Stocksnap.io

Whether you're in high school or college, just the thought of studying makes you want to get in bed and stay there forever. It can be draining, but here are some tips to help make it a little more tolerable.

1. Whether it's homework or studying, use instrumental music

Even if you don't listen to any music at all while working, I recommend at least trying instrumental music. For me, it helps concentration and makes studying a little more enjoyable. My favorite: Bethel Without Words

2. Don't do it on your bed

No matter how tempting, don't do your homework or study on your bed. You may be comfier, but that just means you're going to get more sleepy and just want to get into bed. Instead, try doing it at a table or desk, although it's not as comfortable, you're more likely to have more energy and motivation to get your work done.

3. Snack

I don't know about you, but I can't concentrate on studying when I'm hungry. Snacks, such as fruit or trail mix while doing your work will keep you from getting distracted by wanting food and help you concentrate on what you really need to be focused on.

4. Don't do it all at once.

Pace yourself and take small breaks in between chapters, pages, etc. If you just keep going for hours, you're going to cram too much stuff into your brain at once and tire yourself out.

Everyone's studying methods are different, so make sure you do what works for you- these are just some things that have helped me in the long run, try them as you please! Good luck this semester- you got this.