Best Vape Gifts For Special Occasions

Best Vape Gifts For Special Occasions

In the spirit of giving any time of the year, any avid vapor enthusiast will love a variety of juice or e-liquid for their vape pen
322

Do you have a loved one in your life that lives for vaping? If so, finding the perfect gift for them shouldn’t be too hard. But if you’re not familiar with vaping, it may be a slight challenge to find e-cigarette supplies and gifts for the favorite vape addict in your life. If you know that the gift recipient loves vaping, but you’re not sure where to start with putting a gift together, here are just a few suggestions.

Get The Juice!

In the spirit of giving any time of the year, any avid vapor enthusiast will love a variety of juice or e-liquid for their vape pen. Sometimes referred to as e-juice or e-cig juice, these juices are the main flavoring behind an e-cigarette or vape cig. They come in a variety of juices or flavors that allow the user to actually taste a flavor as they take a puff off of the e-cig. Flavors range from sweet and savory bubble gum all the way to replica alcohol flavors that taste like your favorite mixed drink.

Vaping is an alternative to cigarette smoking. If you’re thinking of getting someone some juice for the e-cig, think about getting a variety pack of some of their favorite flavors for them to try and experiment with. Another gift giving option would be a monthly subscription to sample boxes of vape juice and the best vapes. This allows them to also try different flavors and also customize the tastes they want month after month. It truly is the gift that keeps on giving.

Vaping Devices

Vaping can be a healthy alternative to smoking cigarettes and this is one of its main health benefits. If you’re thinking of what would be the perfect vape gift for the e-cig lover and ex-cigarette smoker in your life this Valentine's Day, you’ll need to first narrow it down to the device. There are a few main device types and then there are various add-ons, including hardware that can be purchased to build a one-of-a-kind vape cig. So what are the main devices? Here are some examples:

• * Mechanical devices are simple, rugged and often don’t need add-ons or upgrades.
  • *Complete systems allow you to add juice and you’re ready to go.
  • *Pen styles are easy for a quick on-the-go experience.
  • *Variable wattage and variable voltage models allow you to adjust the overall power of the product easily.
  • *Temperature controlled devices that are safe and effective to use.
  • *Simple cig-a-like devices that are either disposable or refillable.
  • *Cartridge models and clearomizers with tanks are other options for atomizers that allow for an easy refill. Remember you can customize with tanks in a variety of colors and designs.
  • *RDAs or rebuildable dripping atomizers with self-made coil and wick build-ins. Great for someone who loves to change up flavors.
  • *RTAs or rebuildable tank atomizers are a little more complicated but allow you to build your own coils and add wires.

Starting off with a basic model for gift giving is the best way to not disappoint the recipient.

Consider Cases And Storage Ideas

If you want to add to your gift or present a terrific present all on its own, go for a storage case set. These can be found at any online retailer or you can look for a storage case anywhere that will hold the e-cigs securely and safely. Look for added storage that:

• *Has a velvet or fabric liner to help prevent scratches and accidental turn-ons of the device.
  • *Provides plenty of room for additional vape products and miscellaneous parts and pieces.
  • *Is lightweight, sealing and waterproof.

Choose a case or storage unit that fits the personality of your gift recipient and is functional and decorative. Throw in some vape swag, such as a t-shirt or hat to add pizzazz to your overall gift ensemble.

Utilize Kit Building

Another popular gift idea for the vape enthusiast is an e-cig kit. These are vape devices, vaporizers as well as box mods that allow you to build and customize a kit that fits the user’s needs. Each kit is different and often includes the essentials like a charging cable, tank, mod, vape coil and drip tip. It allows you to choose a colorful tank and mod that lets you add additional features to create the ultimate vape device that you can adjust to your own enjoyment.

Getting the right birthday or holiday gift for your loved one is easy when you know what you’re looking for and what your budget is.