Best locations for an unforgettable trip with your girl gang

9 Insta-Worthy Destinations To Explore While You're In Your Twenties

There are so many amazing places to visit in your life but these are my top nine destinations to travel to when you're flirty fun and in your 20s.

172

Traveling is something you should take advantage of because someday you won't be able to literally drop everything and go somewhere. Take advantage while you're in college because never again will you be around all your friends at the same time again. If you're thinking about it, just do it. No time like the present.

1. Nashville, Tennesse

I've been to Nashville once — and I can't wait to go back again. Bar hopping, cowboy boots, country music are the recipe for the perfect vacation (in my opinion). There are so many things to do down there and AMAZING restaurants. It's a bigger city without the awful traffic. There are a lot of people, but it was one of the best destinations I've ever been to. I can't wait to go back with a group of my close friends.

2. Tampa, Florida

I've actually never been to Tampa, but I've always wanted to. I've been to Florida many times, and I have only heard good things about Tampa. There are lots of shopping, food, and, of course, the beach which I can't wait for. Another fun and easy trip to plan with your ladies.

3. Santorini, Greece

This might get a little more complicated as far as planning and $$$, but it would be so worth it. And definitely not just Santorini, you have to visit Athens and Mykonos too. Traveling to Europe with my besties is something I've always wanted to do. I don't know much about Greece, but I do know it's absolutely gorgeous and I would love to explore a place like that with my favorite people.

4. New York City, New York

I've been to New York before but not the fun cool part. This would also be an awesome trip to take with your friends because there are literally a million things you could do there. Vacations literally revolve around food and it's so fun to visit restaurants with the food you've always wanted to try.

5. Venice, Italy

Who doesn't want to go to Italy with their besties? This is the ULTIMATE girl trip and I am absolutely dying to go. The food, culture, scenery, music, language, etc. (can you tell I'm Italian OR that I studied Italian culture LOL). I especially want to go there for the Insta feed. I mean, what girl doesn't? The pictures and memories you would make are unreal and I cannot wait.

6. Dallas, Texas

By far the most underrated city ever! I visited in January and fell in love — so in love that I'm considering moving there after college (wowza). It has the city feel that Chicago does without the million people walking into you. It has amazing shops and food. I honestly couldn't believe it. Not to mention how historically significant this city is, it is worth checking out. Add it to your bucket list right now.

7. Los Angeles, California

Ahhh, Los Angeles, baby! such an overrated city in my opinion. If you haven't been there you should definitely see what all the fuss is about. The city does have amazing shopping and the food is great, but so does Chicago (soooooo, like?). What I really liked about LA was that it felt like Florida and Chicago combined — warm weather, good shopping, and food, beach a few minutes away. Weird, I know but that's how I felt. Take your lady gang and shop until you drop because this city is the place to do it if you're looking for a quick getaway.

8. Boulder, Colorado

I am in love with Boulder. It was extremely refreshing to walk outside in the morning and see a mountain range rather than a busy suburban street. It isn't the most glamorous vacation you'll ever take but being in the mountains is amazing. Being surrounded by nature like that is so intense and cool if you haven't been before. Of course, there's also a lot of basic activities to do, but taking a morning hike rather than a walk around your neighborhood is 100% better.

9. Boston, Massachusetts

I saved this one for last because I actually went to Boston with my best friend when we graduated from middle school. It was one of the coolest trips I've been on because we stayed in this hotel that was an old prison. This city is just so cool to walk around and sightsee. Definitely, a girls' trip you need to take!

I feel like most of these places don't need a lot of explanation. As I said, I've been to a few of these places, and they're all so amazing I would go back and there are so many places I still have to go. But, I am definitely ready to vacation with my besties.