It finally happened, ladies and gents: Colton jumped the fence!

In case you live under a rock, in almost every promo for "The Bachelor" this season, Colton, the current "Bachelor" star and notorious virgin, can be seen jumping over some mysterious fence at night in an attempt to run away from the taping of the show. Host Chris Harrison is heard freaking out because at this point, they appear to be filming in the middle of nowhere and none of them, including Colton, are familiar with their surroundings.

One week before the finale, viewers learned that during Fantasy Suites in Portugal, Cassie, Colton's top choice at the moment, decided to leave the show as her father did not approve of their relationship and she did not love Colton as much as he loved her. Colton's anger, sadness, and frustration led him to jump this fence that has been much discussed in the last few months.

Twitter, doing what it does, pulled through with some pretty great memes to celebrate this momentous occasion. Here are some of the best.

1. Colton's virginity

It's a good thing he knows how to laugh at himself.

2. The fence cake!

I aspire to be this kind of extra.

3. An actual depiction of how Bachelor Nation reacted to the jump 

Please explain to me what I was so excited about officially discovering something I've known about for two months.

4. When the NFL roasted Colton

Once again, Colton is able to recognize this was all in good fun.

5. The part we didn't see

I laughed for a good two minutes over this one.

6. Toby stole the spotlight 

I mean, it's kind of the same situation, right?

7. "The Office" finds its way to relevance once again  

For the first time, I truly related to Michael Scott.

8. The "science" behind the moment

I promise we're not crazy—this is huge!

9. Okurrrr, I see you Cardi 

I can always count on Twitter and Cardi B. to depict how I'm feeling.

10. New meme?

And this is what happens when you fall for someone that's "there for the wrong reasons."

11. But that doesn't change that we were irritated 

C'mon, the jump was hyped up to be more than it actually was—I wanted some real tea to be spilled, we all knew Cassie didn't feel the same way about Colton.

12. Of course, Trump was trolled

It doesn't matter how many billions of dollars your wall costs, Colton will probably be able to jump it.

13. And finally, a doggo!

Even if you've never seen "The Bachelor," this tweet is relatable.

Unfortunately, we have reached the end of our journey with Colton and Cassie as they ride off into the (highly problematic) sunset of "love." Hopefully, Hannah B.'s season of "The Bachelorette" can once again revive comedy from all corners of Bachelor Nation.