One of the best parts about coming back home from college is being able to drive again. If you are from a small town like I am, you know that the only thing to do is drive around blasting music with your best friends. Honestly... what's wrong with that? If you don't have some of these songs in your lineup, try adding them!
1. "Drops of Jupiter" by Train
A classic. Make sure you start strong with this one.
2. "Since U Been Gone" by Kelly Clarkson
A fan favorite, everyone knows this one!
3. "Sk8er Boi" by Avril Lavigne
Or literally any song by her...
4. "Leavin'" by Jesse McCartney
The younger you is WAITING to sing this one.
5. "1985" by Bowling for Soup
Another absolute classic, kick anyone who groans at this one out of the car.
6. "Hey There Delilah" by Plain White T's
Not a scream-type but still deserves to be on that playlist!
7. "I Want It That Way" by The Backstreet Boys
HUGE BOY BAND FAN. Any song by them works!
8. "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers
An absolute must, everyone knows this one.
9. "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" by Jet
BEFORE YOU SCROLL PAST THIS ONE... listen to it! It will make you want to dance!
10. "I'm Already There" by Lonestar
A tear-jerker... you know we had to add some of those.
11. "Where is the Love?" by Black Eyed Peas
This is one that'll make you sing AND dance.
12. "Take a Bow" by Rihanna
A lot of songs by Rihanna work, but I had to choose just one.
13. "Kiss Kiss" by Chris Brown
Say what you want but old Chris Brown BOPS.
14. "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter
Oldie but wow... what a goodie!
15. "Gives You Hell" by The All-American Rejects
Remember when ur ex made you mad 4 years ago? Yeah, scream out your anger with this one.
Have a great time at home and sing your heart out!