Taylor Swift Is Back And Better Than Ever

We're only a few days in but I can tell that Taylor's new era is going to be her best yet.

19
https://www.instagram.com/taylorswift/?hl=en

Everyone who has ever met me knows that I am one of the biggest Taylor Swift fans out there. When Taylor started a countdown to April 26th on her Instagram, I immediately lost it because I knew that new music was coming soon. I had a feeling that she was up to something, but I didn't know what to expect since she usually doesn't release new music until around August. Let me tell you, I was beyond excited.

Signs of Taylor's new era started showing up a couple of months ago on her Instagram, with her seeming to have a new theme filled with pastel and rainbow colors, butterflies, hearts, etc. This was a completely different vibe than we got with the start of the reputation era, but I am so here for it.

I have to say, I have some mixed feelings about the new single "ME!" When I first heard it, I didn't love the sound and some of the lyrics because I felt like it sounded a little childish. After listening to it a few more times and watching the music video, it has definitely grown on me. Taylor never fails to make some great pop songs that will undoubtedly get stuck in your head, even if you don't want them to. I love the message that the song has about embracing your individuality because there really is nobody quite like you.

The music video was so fun and colorful and full of hints for Taylor's new album, and I love that she puts some much time and effort into things like that. Even though the song was not my favorite, I will definitely be jamming out to it all summer. I also know that Taylor's lead singles don't always reflect the entire album, so there will most likely be a variety of songs on the album and I can't wait.

The real reason that I am positive this is going to be Taylor's best era yet is because of all of the happy and positive vibes she is giving off lately. Her butterfly mural in Nashville, her Instagram feed, the new song, and just everything has been amazing. She is back doing interviews for the first time in years, being super active on social media, and interacting with fans more than ever. During the reputation era, there were all of the dark, snake vibes and now there are bright, happy vibes all around.

I feel like Taylor is fully being and accepting herself more than ever. I am glad she has been able to keep the more private aspects of her life out of the media and the public eye, like her relationship, because we all know how much she has been through because of the media. She seems so genuinely happy and to be loving life so much, and I know that will be reflected in her album and throughout the entire era. Taylor is living her best life, and we will be too because of it.