Best Summer Songs For The Best Summer Vibes

Looking for those songs to sing loud with your friends while driving to the beach with the windows down? Look no further.

19339

I love all types of music, and of course, I listen to the most popular stuff and really like it. Post Malone, Billie Eilish, Galantis, Trippie Redd, Khalid, and a bunch of different remixes are some of my favorites. That being said, something about summer time makes me want to listen to songs that make me feel the happiest - and I have a unique playlist of songs that capture these exact feelings. Super carefree, laid back, and well summery. Well, they aren't completely unique, but they are songs I only find myself listening to as the summer months come closer. Next time you are in the car with a group of your best friends driving home from a day at the beach in the sunset... maybe you will consider these songs to add to your next playlist!

Tongue Tied by Grouplove

Shark Attack by Grouplove

A-Punk by Vampire Weekend

Shine On by The Kooks

Catch & Release (Deepend Remix) by Matt Simons

Heartlines (Cheat Codes Remix) by Broods

Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

Animal by Neon Trees

Best Friend by Foster The People

Good Morning by Grouplove