15 Beach Jams That Will Literally Rock Your Summer

These songs will make your summer 10 times better.

52
Facebook

Okay, so with the summer starting, I thought it would be appropriate to list my favorite songs to swim to! These songs not only bring summer vibes, but they super awesome songs that I totally recommend! Usually, I don't listen to pop music (oops), but these pop songs are super good, in my opinion.

1. No tears left to cry- Ariana Grande

Okay, so this song is a personal favorite because of the upbeat tone that Ariana brings in this song. Personally, I love her so much and her music.

2. End Game- Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran and Future

I used to be IN LOVE with Taylor Swift, but then I eventually grew out of her music... Until this song. Her album "Reputation" has to be one of her best albums yet.

3. Saved- Khalid

I am a HUGE Khalid fan, and this song has to be one of my favorites by him.To be honest every song by him should be on this list but, I won't do that. Khalid gives off a very summer-y vibe to me!

4. Peach Scone- Hobo Johnson (explicit)

Hobo Johnson is a new and rising artist with original work, and writes with passion. This song, in specific makes me super happy for some reason, haha.

5. Take On Me- A-ha

This song is kinda old, but I think that it's still super fun to sing along to.

6. Feel it still- Portugal. The man

When I first heard "feel it still", I realized that this song just makes me happy.

7. September- Earth, Wind & Fire

This song makes me want to sing and dance every time I hear it!

8. American Teen- Khalid

Like I said before, I LOVE Khalid. This song makes me want to jump into a pool!

9. This is America- Childish Gambino

Donald Glover, also known as Childish Gambino is one of my favorite rappers. This song has a lot of theories and deeper meanings in the video/lyrics; however, that's not why I put this song on the list. I love the beat to the song, and like in the video, it makes me want to jam out!

10. The weekend- SZA

This song is a little bit slower than the other songs, but it still is fun to listen to. SZA has a beautiful voice, and she shows it through this song.

11. Same Old Mistakes- Rihanna

Rihanna has been my favorite female pop artist since I heard "love the way you lie" when it came out in 2010. (dang I'm old). This song is pretty slow, but it's fun to sing along to.

12. Clint Eastwood- Gorillaz

This song used to be one of my favorite alternative songs because of the upbeat tone that it gives.

13. Santeria- Sublime

I love this song because it reminds me of the beach! Every time I hear this song I sing along to it.

14. Say amen (Saturday night)- Panic! at the Disco

Panic! at the Disco is a great band, and the instrumentals help bring the song together nicely.

15. Desparado- Rihanna

I love this song by Rihanna, and it has to be my favorite by her.