11 Student Discounts To Look Out For This Holiday Season

We are students, we are broke, we are hungry... and we love discounts.

91

As a student, I feel like I am constantly looking for the best deals on whatever I am going to buy. I need to worry about rent, gas, food... all things that come with being an adult. I always want to save, even if it's a dollar here and there because it all adds up.

Here are some companies that offer amazing student discounts:

1. Apple

You can get up to $300 off a new Macbook computer, just for being a student! Show them you school ID!

2. Amazon

6 months of FREE Amazon prime and then a 50% student discount after!

3. Spotify/Hulu & Showtime

You can get Spotify, Hulu AND Showtime for only $4.99 a month!

4. Banana Republic 

We can all enjoy 15% off here and buy clothes for those internships we're supposed to be doing!

5. FEDEX shipping

30% off documents and 20% off normal shipping!

6. ASOS

You can get 10% off here and order some already discounted ~trendy~ clothes!

7. Nike/Converse

10% off online orders!

8. American Apparel 

25% off with verified student status from the app UNiDAYS!

9. Pottery Barn 

15% off with your student e-mail!

10. UNiDAYS

This is an AMAZING app where you can search for so much name brand stores and get whatever student discounts they have available!

11. Hooked

This is an app that has local FOOD discounts that require nothing! DOWNLOAD THIS APP!

Enjoy my list of the best student discounts that you will actually use!