11 Items You Need To Jot Down If You Love Stationary

If you can't walk out of a store without spending 20 minutes in the stationary aisle, this article is for you!

268
https://unsplash.com/photos/BJ6w75UwMf8

I will shamelessly admit that I am the biggest stationary enthusiast out there. I can't walk into a store and walk out without spending at least 20 minutes gazing the aisles of pens, planners and notebooks. Usually I walk in with the intention of purchasing one non stationary item and I walk out with five new pens and a notebook. I clearly just lack self control when it comes to stationary. If you can relate to any of these things, this article is for you!

Best Stationary Items https://unsplash.com/photos/OhWKm1YoMgE

1. Erin Condren Life Planner

This can be purchased on amazon for $54.99

Organization is key and the Erin Condren Life Planner has both monthly and weekly spreads to keep your life in order!

3. Tombow Dual Brush Pen Markers

This can be purchased on Amazon for $19.16

https://www.amazon.com/Tombow-56185-Markers-10-Pack-Blendable/dp/B00JVB8FBA/ref=sr_1_4?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1537886801&sr=1-4&keywords=brush+markers

If you love hand lettering the Tombow Dual Brush Pens will serve you well. The pens are brush markers on one side and thin liner markers on the other. They come in multiple color assortments so you can choose what color palette best fits your style!

4. LIHIT Lab Pen Case

https://www.amazon.com/LIHIT-Case-inches-Black-A7551-24/dp/B071ZZZVWK/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1537885658&sr=8-5&keywords=pencil%2Bcase&th=1

This is the ultimate pen case with space to store pens, pencils, erasers, white out and other office supplies.

5. Muji Colored Gel Pens

This can be purchased on Amazon for $18.78

https://www.amazon.com/Muji-Ballpoint-Pens-0-38mm-10-colors/dp/B0711FGK96/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1537886263&sr=8-14&keywords=muji

The Muji gel pens write incredibly smoothly, rarely bleed through paper and come in a unique variety of colors. These are hands down my favorite pens!

7. Post-it Typewriter Pop Up Dispenser

This can be purchased on Amazon for $10.42

https://www.amazon.com/Mustard-and-Co-M16077B-Wrote-A-Note/dp/B01LFD2SDC/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=RWAJSQMGXR8R8XSTM5JR

Okay, try tell me this isn't the best post it holder you've ever seen. I will more than gladly drop $10 on this.

8. Micron Pens

This can be purchased as a 6 pack on Amazon for $11.65

https://www.amazon.com/Sakura-Pigma-30062-Micron-Blister/dp/B0008G8G8Y/ref=sr_1_51?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1537886935&sr=1-51&keywords=graphic+design

Micron pens are the best fine tip markers I've come across so far. The quality is awesome and they last for a long period of time. The 6 pack also includes a variety of different nib sizes to suit any and every design project you work on.

11. Marble Notebook

This can be purchased on Amazon for $10.99

https://www.amazon.com/KYBA-Marble-Notebook-Journal-Size/dp/B07H2YQ9CL/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1537886526&sr=1-3-spons&keywords=marble+notebook&psc=1

If there's one thing I can't resist it's notebooks. I own way too many notebook for my own good. This marble notebook is simplistic and clean and it also includes a pocket for loose notes! What could be better?

I apologize in advance if this article caused you to drop way too much money on stationary, but you can never have too many pens! ;) If you're a college student be sure to use your university email to get 6 months of Amazon Prime for free and you'll receive your stationary even sooner with free two day shipping!