7 songs that can have an impact on someone

When artist say these songs are made to make people happier this is what they mean!

51

Here are the best songs to listen to when sad!

Scars till your beautiful- Alessia Cara

Everyone always has days where they don't fell confident and this song is for those days! It teaches you how everyone is different and you need to feel beautiful and empowering because that is what you are!

Commander in Chief- Demi Lovato

This song is about the president and 2020 how it has been such a struggle and how the commander of Chief who is the president is taking care of the United States of America.

Just the way you are - Bruno mars

This song is for any girl that is not feeling the best and confident. He is preaching about how everything about you is perfect and nothing should bring you down.

Survivor- Destiny's Child

This song goes for anything no matter what you are going through you will come out being a survivor. It teaches you to never give up because you will be the person who survives the struggles.

Stronger- Kelly Carson

This is for when you think you are about to give up but just like the last song you are fighting and you will fight. You are stronger than you think and you need to remind yourself that!

Beautiful – Christina Aguilera

This song is inspiring anyone who believes them self as lower than they are. Everyone is beautiful in there own ways and she explains it amazing in this song.

Not Afraid – Eminem

He tells his listeners that never to be afraid of anything because everyone is here together.

Best songs to listen to when you are feeling down!