The Best Songs Released In January 2019 So Far

The 10 Best Songs Released In January, 2019 So Far

Because starting your 2019 playlist can be tricky sometimes.

175

If you are like me, you make playlists for each year. I have playlists on my phone dating back the last five years. All named some funny word with the year following it. However, the hardest thing about yearly playlists is putting the first month or so of music on it. You don't want to put too much of last years stuff, but your favorite band also hasn't released any new music. Here are 10 of the best songs that have come out this year, so far.

1. "Move On" - Mike Posner

Mike Posner made a reappearance after a very well deserved break. His music video for the song describes his own life challenges and the song can become an anthem for anyone going through their own rough times.

2. "I Want It All" - COIN

COIN is a great alternative pop band that is up and coming. They give off similar vibes to WALK THE MOON, but their music is unique to itself and can give a good beat.

3. "7 rings" - Ariana Grande

Ari is back already with a new line up of music, and has even hinted at a new album soon. Her new song is about her closest friends in her life.

4. "One Man Band" - Old Dominion

Old Dominion is also releasing new music. This is the first of two songs they have released this year.

5. "Make It Sweet" - Old Dominion

Here is the second song to Old Dominion's duo pair of music they've released.

6. "arrow" - half*alive

half*alive's most successful song "still feel." did great on the charts. Their newest song should do even better. The band is also beginning their first ever tour of the United States.

7. "Superposition: Reprise" - Young the Giant

Following their 2018 album, Young the Giant has released a reprise to one of the more popular songs off the album.

8. "Timebomb" - WALK THE MOON

WALK THE MOON is finally giving some new music. The feeling is all too familiar to their older stuff, but it's a great nostalgic feel.

9. "Almost (Sweet Music)" - Hozier

Hozier released an EP last year (2018), and is now releasing more singles into the new year.

10. "People Are Different" - Florida Georgia Different

Florida Georgia Line (whether you believe they are country or not) have released a song about unity, hence the title. Maybe people will listen to it, and get the message.