Forgotten Songs From The 2000s

37 Bops From The 2000s And 2010s That I Really Hope You Didn't Forget About

Are you telling me you don't remember the iconic hits by Hot Chelle Rae and MKTO? Come on!

479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXUSaVw3Mvk

Honestly, the 2000s and 2010s were some of the best years to grow up in. The best part was the music. The 2000s and 2010s included a broad range of so many genres, and from that, so many incredible and memorable songs were born. When making a new playlist, I re-discovered some of these old hidden gems buried in my music library. In one way or another, the 2000s and 2010s find a way to stick with you, providing little tidbits and memories from your formative childhood and preteen years.

1. "Don't Trust Me" by 3OH!3

2. "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars

3. "Locked Out of Heaven" by Bruno Mars

4. "Let Her Go" by Passenger

5. "Titanium (feat. Sia)" by David Guetta 

6. "Chloe (You're the One I Want)" by Emblem3

7. "Miss Movin' On" by Fifth Harmony

8. "Whistle" by Flo Rida

9. "Wild Ones (feat. Sia)" by Flo Rida 

10. "Stacy's Mom" by Fountains of Wayne

11. "You Found Me" by The Fray

12. "We Are Young (feat. Janelle Monáe)" by Fun. 

13. "Say Something" by A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera

14. "I Like It Like That (feat. New Boyz)" by Hot Chelle Rae

15. "I Love It (feat. Charli XCX)" by Icona Pop

16. "In My Head" by Jason Derulo

17. "That's Just the Way We Roll" by The Jonas Brothers

18. "Burnin' Up" by The Jonas Brothers

19. "Boyfriend" by Justin Bieber

20. "One Less Lonely Girl" by Justin Bieber

21. "Tik Tok" by Ke$ha

22. "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers

23. "The Edge of Glory" by Lady Gaga

24. "Moves Like Jagger (feat. Christina Aguilera)" by Maroon 5

25. "Party In the U.S.A." by Miley Cyrus

26. "Classic" by MKTO

27. "Super Bass" by Nicki Minaj

28. "Dance With Me Tonight" by Olly Murs

29. "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction

30. "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" by Panic! At the Disco

31. "Feel This Moment (feat. Christina Aguilera)" by Pitbull

32. "Hey There Delilah" by Plain White T's

33. "Disturbia" by Rihanna

34. "Fire Burning" by Sean Kingston

35. "Kiss Me Thru the Phone (feat. Sammie)" by Soulja Boy Tell 'Em

36. "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz

37. "Hey, Soul Sister" by Train