The Best Songs From 'One Tree Hill' Over The Years

Someone please wipe the tears off my face as Lucas finds Peyton with "Wedding Dress" playing in the background.

935

"One Tree Hill" so many year later will always remain iconic beyond its years. There's too much to love about this show, there's barely anything to hate. One of the main reasons behind the show's success is the music and not many came to realize that over the years. As seasons progressed, it was literally the only show during its prime-filled years to play top charts and newly discovered artists. Helloooo, does Jane Kramer or Kate Voegele ring a bell? I mean, let's be real. Mark Schwan is actual genius. He even plays a record store owner in the show.

For all the OTH lovers out there who can point out the little moments, of every season of every episode - I wholeheartedly solute you. From all the Naley moments, the performance at Tric, and the drama and heartache in between here's the best songs from "One Tree Hill" that we were graced with for as long as we did:

1. "I Don't Wanna Be" by Gavin DeGraw

"When The Stars Go Blue" by Tyler Hilton and Bethany Joy Lenz

3. "The First Cut Is The Deepest" by Sheryl Crow

4. "The Mixed Tape" by Jack's Mannequin

"Always Love" by Nada Surf

6. "Light Up The Sky" by Yellowcard

7. "Collide" by Howie Day

8. "Whiskey" by Jana Kramer

9. "Wedding Dress" by Matt Nathanson

10. "Halo" by Haley James Scott (Bethany Joy Lenz)

11. "The Adventure" by Angels & Airwaves

12. "Chariot" by Gavin DeGraw

13. "I Hope This Comes Back To Haunt You" by Neck Deep

14. "Feel This" by Bethany Joy Lenz

15. "Angel" by Kate Voegele

16. "Heartbeats" by Jose Gonzalez

17. "Be Yourself" by Audioslave

18. "I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea" by Fall Out Boy

19. "Hands Down" by Dashboard Confessionals

My Favorite Song. Please Rate It. :)

20. "Dare You To Move" by Switchfoot

Switchfoot's official music video for 'Dare You To Move'. Click to listen to Switchfoot on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/SwitchfootSpotify?IQid=SwitchFDare As ...

21. "What I Love About Your Love" by Jana Kramer

22. "Prince of Nothing" by Tyler Hilton

23. "More than Anyone" by Gavin DeGraw