The Top 30 Hand-Made Signs From The Women's Marches Around The World

We heard all about the Women's March on Washington, but what actually happened was men, women and children from all over the world came together on Saturday, January 21st. The official website reads, "In the spirit of democracy and honoring the champions of human rights, dignity, and justice who have come before us, we join in diversity to show our presence in numbers too great to ignore. The Women’s March on Washington will send a bold message to our new government on their first day in office, and to the world that women's rights are human rights. We stand together, recognizing that defending the most marginalized among us is defending all of us."

This global effort was an amazing showing of solidarity and hope for what currently seems like a pretty bleak future. One of the greatest immediate takeaways were all of the amazing, witty, inspiring and creative signs that people carried all over the world.

Here are just some of the many:

1. This timeless MLK quote

2. Support for the Notorious RBG

3. This realization

4. Did you hear the classic dystopian novel "1984" is trending again?... I can only wonder why

5. Obama-Clinton 2020? (The ones who haven't been President yet, of course)

6. This reminder of hope

7. This inspiring quote from Malala Yousafzai

8. This incredibly accurate wordplay

9. Plz come back!!!

10. Not even grandma's happy anymore

11. The Golden Rule applies to Twitter too!

12. Didn't see that one coming, now did you?

13. Friendly reminder that this country was founded for the purpose of religious freedom...

14. These honest truths

15. Even emoji's get it

16. This probably is the most aggressive thing that happened all day

17. Fandoms unite

18. This scarily accurate depiction

19. The power of strong women transcends generations

20. Remember that the only people who aren't immigrants are the Native Americans

21. New decades, same problems

22. Even had some classic "Mean Girls" humor

23. This awe-inspiring woman

24. Ah, the irony

25. But who doesn't love IKEA?

26. This adage

27. Exasperation personified

28. The cutest tiny protestor with a huge message

29. THIS reminder of what it's really all about

30. And my personal favorite sign