5 Of The Best Shane Dawson Videos

5 Of The Best Shane Dawson Videos

Shane Dawson has changed the Youtube game, and here's his best.

1331

Shane Dawson's name might ring a bell for anyone of us who have watched a Youtube video a time or two. Being one of the first real-deal Youtubers, Shane has made a lengthy career doing skits, eating food, making conspiracies, and as of late, incredible video series that rival what anyone is doing.

These new video series, with the help of cameraman and co-editor Andrew Siwicki, have been something that many fans have been obsessing over.

Announced a few days ago, Shane will be doing a deep dive into the highly controversial life of Jake Paul, and ahead of his new series' release, I've decided to go back to the very beginning of Shane's new video series format and pick out five of his best video series.

So, without further ado, here is my list of Shane's top five videos below!

1. The Secret Life Of Jeffree Star

Probably one, if not his most successful, video to date, "The Secret Life Of Jeffree Star" was the video that gave Shane the credit he's deserved. Jeffree is considered a pretty controversial Youtuber, and what was nice about this series is the fact that it really dived into what Jeffree's world is like aside from the glitz and glam that most people get to see. Not only do we see a deeper side of Jeffree, fans also got a chance to see just how successful he really is (especially with his businesses!) This is one of Shane's bests, and it's set the tone of just how amazing one could be with a video camera.

2. The Truth About Tanacon

Tanacon was a mess. You know it, I know it, we all know it. The important thing about this video series was the fact it highlighted both parties, not just one side of the playing field. Moving into a more investigative side of things, Shane was able to piece together some of the nightmares that were Tanacon with this video series.

3. Shane's dad series 

The video series that could be credited for starting it all is Shane's dad series. The three-part series is one of Shane's more serious videos, and it's easily the most personal on his Youtube. The video is emotional, honest, and most important of all, it's real.

4. The Grav3yardGirl series

This video series is a little more all over the place. Starting out the series with titles like "$10,000 makeover" and "$40,000" surprise weekend," it's revealed (four videos in) that the real reason for the mini vacation was to help Grav3yardGirl's channel. Once the actual premise of the video series kicked in, fans got to see a side of Bunny that hasn't been revealed...like ever. Additionally, we got to see some ghost hunting adventures, which is always a fun time.

5. Switching lives with Trisha Paytas

Trisha Paytas, much like Jeffree Star, is a little controversial. While this video didn't dive as deep as the Jeffree Star video, it was a stepping stone of what's to come. The dynamic between Trisha and Shane is so refreshing, and you can tell the two have been friends for a very long time. Switching lives with the Mukbang queen couldn't have been easy, but Shane did perfectly...with a glitter Starbucks cup in hand.

Do you agree with my list? Let me know in the comments below!