Check Out These Restaurants On Valentine's Day in MKE

The 8 Best Restaurants In Milwaukee To Go To For Your Valentine's Day Date

You and your date will be feeling full of food and love after visiting one of these places.

8

Being the largest city in Wisconsin has its perks. Milwaukee always has something to offer for everyone, especially when it comes to date night. Milwaukee is home to some of Wisconsin's best restaurants and choosing one can be quite a challenge since there are so many. I've narrowed down some of the best places to eat with your lover this Valentine's Day whether you want to dress up or dress down in the beautiful city of Milwaukee.

1. Screaming Tuna

Calling all sushi lovers. Screaming Tuna offers all types of sushi, steak, and seafood along with beautiful views of downtown Milwaukee. You and your Valentine are bound to have a great time chowing down on surf and turfs.

2. BelAir Cantina

BelAir is a staple for any person who lives in Milwaukee. They offer a twist on Mexican food with an LA food truck type of vibe according to them. So if you and your date are looking for a "not so fancy" place to eat at on Valentine's Day, BelAir Cantina is perfect for you.

3. Lakefront Brewery

Lakefront Brewery is on the Milwaukee River, so it really gives off a romantic vibe right away. If you or your lover is a beer fan, Lakefront Brewery offers many different types of brews along with great food.

4. Sprecher's Restaurant and Pub

Sprecher's is famously known around Wisconsin for their root beer, other craft sodas, and beers. Their restaurant is in the heart of Bayshore Town Center which is an outdoor mall, so if you want to bear going out in the cold, you can also get some shopping in before you sit down and enjoy a meal and a drink at Sprecher's.

5. Leon's Frozen Custard

Leon's is a staple to anyone that lives or is from Milwaukee. They not only offer the world's finest custard, but they also offer some amazing greasy fast food if you two are looking for a quick and easy date before you head off to the movies on Valentine's Day.

6. Purple Door Ice Cream

If you or your date don't feel like doing dinner for V-Day, try an ice cream date. I know it's usually below freezing down here in Milwaukee during February, but if you're like me, ice cream is good all year round. Purple Door offers flavors everyone loves like mint chip and milk chocolate. But what makes Purple Door unique is their out of the ordinary flavors like beer and pretzels and balsamic vinegar.

7. The Laughing Taco

The Laughing Taco is no everyday taco place. They use local ingredients so the food really gives the food a homemade taste. They even have spiked slushies! You can't get better than that.

8. Harbor House

If you're really looking to surprise your date with a romantic dinner, Harbor House is the location for you. It's on the coast of Lake Michigan and provides amazing views of Milwaukee's skyline as well. They offer many upscale dishes such as seafood, steak and pasta. The views alone are worth the trip to this restaurant.