The Best Quotes From 'Harry Potter'

The Best Quotes From 'Harry Potter'

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."

137
independent.co.uk

Since 2007 when the last book was published and since 2011 when the last movie was released, fans have been under the impression that the "Harry Potter" series was finished, that no further magic would be performed. Throughout her seven books she made people fall in love with Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, Hermione Granger and Albus Dumbledore. The movies were also fantastic; they brought to life the magical feasts, quidditch matches, the battles, and the friendships that took place throughout Harry's journey at Hogwarts. However, when J.K. Rowling announced a stage play, called "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child", would be hitting theaters in 2016 that magic was reintroduced to every Harry Potter fan once again. With its release date of July 31, 2016 coming up quickly, here are quotes from each of the books that I believe are some of J.K. Rowling's best work.

Book 1: "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone"

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." - Albus Dumbledore

Book 2: "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"

"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore

Book 3: "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban"

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore

Book 4: "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"

"Want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." - Sirius Black

Book 5: "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix"

"We can't choose our fate, but we can choose others. Be careful in knowing that." - Albus Dumbledore

Book 6: "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince"

"Age is foolish and forgetful when it underestimates youth." - Albus Dumbledore

Book 7: "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"

"Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love." - Albus Dumbledore

Each book Rowling wrote was incredible alone, and even more impressive once they all come together at the end of the series. The words she wrote touched many in and outside the wizard world. The cast she chose for the movies fantastically represented the characters she described in her novels. I can't wait to see what kind of magic this new installment has for each and every one of us at the end of the month. And I can't wait to see who the cast of characters are in the spirit and in the stage play itself. Unfortunately we all just have to wait a little longer, but until then, "I solemnly swear I'm up to no good."