5 Must-Have Pumpkin Products To Buy This Fall, Because Spooky Season Is Also Skincare Season

Pumpkin and spice are everything nice about fall.

47
https://unsplash.com/photos/zwQtyQRhz-s

Fall is officially here, which means it is time to dig our sweaters and scarves out of our closets and get into the spirit of the season. This year will be a little different, though. Typical fall events such as pumpkin patches, haunted houses, and apple picking will be replaced with Zoom Halloween parties, spooky face mask decorating, and social distancing.

Just because this year will look a little different, doesn't mean that still can't indulge in the honorary squash of the season: pumpkin! Staying home gives us the chance to improve our skincare routine while still enjoying the essence of fall. Pumpkin contains vitamins such as A, C, and E that help fight skin damage and wrinkles. Pumpkins even help us exfoliate dead skin! Luckily for us, beauty brands are already creating products for the "spice girl" in all of us with all of these benefits. If you're more creative, there are countless DIY face and hair masks we can create in minutes at home. Let's make pumpkin season skincare season, too, with these five products.

Hempz Pumpkin Spice & Vanilla Chai Body Moisturizer

This 2020 Limited Edition ultra-hydrating body lotion is perfect for all the fall babes looking for a comforting seasonal scent to help soothe the skin and hydrate the skin.

Bee Bella Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm

High quality-organic lip balm made with beeswax and hits of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves gives us all the feels and smells of a homemade pumpkin pie!

Pumpkin Soothing Mask

This deep-cleansing kaolin clay mask unclogs pores and blemishes with pumpkin enzymes to remove dull skin. This mask is sure to give you moisturized and glowy skin.

Pumpkin & Spice Facial Scrub Exfoliator

This facial scrub incorporates pumpkin, cinnamon, and natural spices to stimulate circulation and gently exfoliate away dead skin. The delicious 'spicy' scent is a plus, too!

24K Gold Pumpkin Sheet Mask

https://www.amazon.com/Cool-School-Pumpkin-Gold-Ounce/dp/B01MTGAIL7/ref=sr_1_14?dchild=1&keywords=pumpkin+beauty&qid=1601671196&sr=8-14

This affordable sheet mask infused with pumpkin and 24k gold is sure to make your skin glow!