To My Empowered Females, These 5 Podcasts Will Change You

To My Empowered Females, These 5 Podcasts Will Change Your Life

I've jumped on the podcast train- and here are a few of my favorites!

343

We're all looking to feel empowered, inspired, and motivated during the quarantine. I've been taking this time to really work on my personal growth and look at how I can achieve my goals moving forward! I've jumped on the podcast train- and here are a few of my favorites!

1. Collaboration Over Competition with Sophia Bush - Work Party with Jaclyn Johnson

This is absolutely my FAVOURITE podcast series! Work Party is part of the Create & Cultivate brand, which is a fantastic collective for entrepreneurs, specifically female ones. They host conferences, provide business tips, produce office supplies, and there's even a book!

This episode, in particular, is what really pushed me into becoming a part of the female business/creator community. Something I say all. the. time. is "collaboration over competition." There is room for everyone at the table and women should be here to lift each other up and make a mark in the workplace.

Listen to it here: https://open.spotify.com/episode/5XbfT94jXBP6JpeBN...

2. Jen Rubio, co-founder of Away: "When you learn how to navigate a cofounder relationship, you become better at every relationship." - Skimm'd From The Couch

Another fantastic podcast series! If you've heard of theSkimm, a modern news delivery service, this podcast comes from those creators. The co-founders interview different powerhouses about career advice, life advice, and their own entrepreneurial endeavors.

I love this episode and how they discuss working relationships and the efforts of building a brand! I personally LOVE the Away suitcases (my travel essential item) and that's what drew me to the episode, but the advice is what made me stay.

Listen to it here: https://open.spotify.com/episode/5zr2DWZUkhagji1wX...

3. Michelle Lee, Editor-In-Chief of Allure: "No matter what you do, whether you're in media or other things, learn business." -Skimm'd From The Couch

Another Skimm'd From The Couch. It's just so good y'all.

I love how this podcast talks about standing up for yourself in the business and in the workplace. A lot of people look at people in the media or entertainment industry and discount us a bit, but this episode really highlights the importance of business knowledge and how intertwined the industries really are.

Listen to it here: https://open.spotify.com/episode/3BA0SVup1zFycYr78cZDJq?si=kM-bjTVWTxWyCZCqwnD-ZA

4. Jaclyn Johnson: Create & Cultivate Founder and CEO - Second Life

This podcast is super cool in how it highlights the aspect of a career change, which is more and more relevant in our new generation and the new job culture being created.

"You have to have irons in the fire, and you've got to see what burns," says Jaclyn in this episode. Many women are running multifaceted businesses and lives and are trying to find their directions, especially young women. I love the focus on turning your passion into your career in this episode!

Listen to it here: https://open.spotify.com/episode/77hXgyYe0Bmt0XWOD...

5. Turning Failure Into Triumph With Barbara Corcoran - Superwomen with Rebecca Minkoff

First off, how fitting and wonderful is the title of this podcast!?

We all know that Barbara Corcoran is an absolute queen. While this episode discusses her business endeavors, she also discusses the importance of balancing a life you love that fulfills you in ways that aren't always work-related.

Listen to it here: https://open.spotify.com/episode/0FhuuqtXUjKZ1eFzX...

Honorable Mention Podcast Series (all led by wonderful leading ladies!)

• But, What's Next? with Michelle Reed
  • Leave Your Mark
  • Goal Digger
  • Happy Hour with Gretchen Geraghty
  • Thick & Thin