Bucket List of Travel Destinations

10 Places I HAVE To See In My Lifetime

You should, too.

85
10 Places I HAVE To See In My Lifetime

I've been fortunate enough to be able to go all around the country, even outside, throughout my life and it's been one of my favorite things. A lot of people enjoy traveling and once you go out once, you just start itching to continue to explore. There's seven continents and hundreds of countries to see, so why not?

1. Santorini, Greece

The minute that I saw a picture of here for the first time, I knew that I had to travel there. All of the "Mamma Mia" hype this year also added to the longing of traveling to Greece.

2. Costa Rica

You could put me anywhere in the entire country and I would be perfectly happy. From the capital to beaches and forests, I would be living my best life.

3. Barcelona, Spain

Packed full of culture, probably amazing food, and a million things to do, Barcelona is one of the most visited cities in all of Europe and a top spot on my list.

4. Victoria Falls, Zambia & Zimbabwe

Nestled at the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe, it is one of the seven natural wonders of the world. Described as " The Smoke That Thunders" I can only imagine the awe.

5. Florence, Italy

This historical city is so incredibly breathtaking just by scrolling through different photos. My heart, and stomach, will be so incredibly full.

6. Tokyo, Japan

I don't think that I'll have a minute of boredom in this constantly moving city. From the historic temples to the brightly lit night sky by skyscrapers, it'll be a place to remember.

7. Australia

I've never really had any city in particular that really stood out to me in Australia, but there are so many different mesmerizing ones that I'm sure I'd be just fine in any (or all) of them.

8. Bangkok, Thailand

The capital of Thailand is filled with temples, markets, and so much more; there are an endless amount of ways to fill whatever my heart desires.

9. Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania

The world's tallest free standing mountain can take up to nine days to climb, but it's questionable whether or not I'll make the trek all the way to the top.

10. Buenos Aires, Argentina

The city that boasts being the birthplace of the Tango, the home of some of the most passionate football fans, and overflowing character is definitely calling my name. Being the wine capital of the world also helps.

Now this list definitely doesn't just stop at 10, but you have to start somewhere right?