4 Of The Best Stores To Shop Designer Online While In Quarantine

Girl, take off the sweats: it's time for a wardrobe update.

23
https://unsplash.com/photos/_3Q3tsJ01nc

While the world is at a standstill due to COVID-19 spreading throughout it, fashion still continues on. With shops and boutiques closed, many online stores are seeing an uptick in traffic. With choices like Net-a-Porter and Shopbop, it's easier than ever to wear your favorite designers without having to leave the couch. Here are the places I frequent to get the best, one-of-a-kind pieces for my ever-evolving wardrobe:

1. Shopbop

Shopbop is an online retailer owned by Amazon which stocks only the best contemporary designers in the industry. You'll find everything from Alice + Olivia to Marc Jacobs and even shoes and bags. Since it's an Amazon-owned company, you can even use your Amazon Prime account to get discounts, free shipping, and free returns.

2. Net-A-Porter

If your budget allows, I definitely recommend Net-A-Porter for all your fashion needs. Drawing on the phrase pret-a-porter, which is French for "ready-to-wear," Net-A-Porter only stocks the finest of luxury brands. They carry everything from Gucci to Celine, and all of your packages arrive elegantly wrapped in a little black box (however, there is an option for more discreet packaging). Net-A-Porter also offers beauty products in addition to the clothing and accessories, truly giving it an online department store feel.

3. The RealReal

Want designer while on a budget? Check out The RealReal. The RealReal is an online luxury consignment shop that sells authenticated designer items at almost 80% off the retail price. You can find a brand-new Chloé blouse with the tags still on it or even a vintage handbag that you've been dying to own. Everything is checked for its authenticity by multiple people to ensure that the item is, indeed, real. If, for whatever reason, an item turns out to be fake, The RealReal will take it back at a full refund.

4. Farfetch

Farfetch is everyone's favorite international shopping destination. Farfetch stocks its online store with designer pieces from independent boutiques throughout the world, with some items being less expensive than if you brought it direct from the designer. Farfetch let's know you where the piece is coming from and ensures that all boutiques sell authentic goods - no fakes, of course.