best parts of Taylor Swift reputation tour

10 Highlights of Taylor Swift's Reputation Stadium Tour

This could easily be her best tour so far!

570
Facebook

n May 8, 2018, Taylor Swift began her fifth major concert tour, the Reputation Stadium Tour, which changed the lives of Swifties worldwide. Everyone wanted to be there, and those who couldn't get tickets flocked to social media sites like Tumblr and Instagram to find videos of the magic Swift was creating in each stadium she performed in.

At the time of writing this, only a few shows have been performed, with dozens left to go. However, each night has received rave reviews from both critics and fans. If you are unable to make it to the tour, or if you plan on attending and want to know what to expect, here are 10 highlights from Taylor Swift's Reputation Stadium Tour.

1. The stage

Look at the fireworks!

The first thing you have to know is, there are three stages. Yes, THREE. The main stage is HUGE, with a video screen that covers the wall AND floor! And the two B-stages are out on the floor, close to the fans. The two smaller stages each featured giant snake as she performed on them, and the snake for the main stage makes an appearance during "Look What You Made Me Do."

2. The setlist

Taylor Swift performing "Call It What You Want" live

There are old favorites, new hits, and everything in between!

3. The surprise songs

Taylor performing "The Best Day" on the Reputation Stadium Tour

Each show features a different song between "Dancing With Our Hands Tied" and "Blank Space." So far, the surprise songs have been "All Too Well," "Wildest Dreams," "The Best Day," "Red," "Holy Ground," Teardrops on My Guitar," "Our Song," "22," "I Knew You Were Trouble," and " I Don't Want To Live Forever."

4. The mashups

The "Long Live"/"New Years Day" mashup is one of the most emotional moments of the show

Oh my GOD, the mashups are brilliant! They're unexpected, but completely make sense (Like "Bad Blood" and "Should've Said No").

5. The outfits

The "Dress" dress!

Taylor Swift is QUEEN when it comes to stage costumes! The outfits on every tour have been amazing, but this one is definitely the hottest!

6. The talent

There is SO MUCH TALENT on this tour! The dancers are incredible, the set designs are amazing, the costumes are gorgeous, and of course, Taylor herself is completely brilliant.

7. The speeches

Pre-"Delicate" Pride Month-inspired speech at the 2nd Chicago show.

One thing Swifty is known for is the heartfelt speeches she gives between songs on tour, and this one definitely does not disappoint.

8. The opening acts

Charli XCX, Camila Cabello, and Taylor Swift.

This is a serious girl-power tour, and having Charli XCX and Camila Cabello open definitely reinforces that idea!

9. The visuals

Taylor Swift floating to the first B-Stage

They're all incredible, but the on-screen visuals for the poem "Why She Disappeared" and the performance of "Getaway Car" are AMAZING! And the sparkling orb she floated to the other stages on? GORGEOUS!

10. The overwhelming joy of being in a stadium full of other fans celebrating you love for Taylor Swift together

It really, truly is one of the greatest feelings ever.