The 7 BEST Originals To Watch On Disney+

Here's what you have to bingewatch before break ends!

108
Disney+

For us college students, we only have one week left until the dreaded spring semester starts. One more week of sleeping in and being able to binge-watch our favorite shows and movies.

On November 12 last year, Disney released its streaming service, Disney+. On this service, there are tons of old shows and DCOMs (Disney Channel Original Movies) that you can watch, as well as some originals as well.

If you are subscribed to Disney+, here are 7 of the best originals on the service that you have to binge-watch before break ends!

1. "High School Musical: The Musical: The Series"

While many High School Musical fans were skeptical of this show at first, people who watched it were pleasantly surprised at how good of a show it turned out to be! It isn't a remake as people may think before watching, and it's definitely worth it!

2. "The Mandalorian"

For all of the Star Wars lovers out there (and the Baby Yoda lovers too), this show would be a great watch--if you haven't already.

3. "Encore!"

If you're a Kristen Bell fan, then you'll be an Encore! fan. This series shows Kristen Bell reuniting with her classmates from around the country to help put on plays from when they were in high school! It shows plays such as Grease, Annie, Beauty and the Beast, and The Sound of Music.

4. "Lady and the Tramp" (2019)

Okay--this may not be an original movie, but it is exclusive to Disney+! This is a live-action version of the movie, compared to the original cartoon that was released in 1955. If you're a fan of the original, this version will not let you down!

5. "Pick of the Litter"

Dog lovers of all ages would love to watch this original docu-series! It goes through the life of a litter of dogs that undergo training to become Guide Dogs for the Blind. It's a combination of both suspense and cuteness that dog lovers will definitely love binge-watching.

6. "The Imagineering Story"

This very interesting docu-series if for both the Disney and engineering lovers, as it goes through the behind-the-scenes of what it was like to create The Walt Disney Company. This not only includes the television station that we've all grown to love; it includes the making of the theme parks as well!

7. "Noelle"

This last Disney+ Original is a movie, and it's a Christmas movie (so it most likely won't stay on the streaming service for long). The story goes through how Kris Kringle's children end up saving Christmas, when a new Santa Claus (Kris's eldest son) has to take his place. This movie is great for the Christmas lover who remains in the holiday spirit, even after it's come and gone.

Now that you have your must-watch list, go watch all of these shows and movies before break comes to a close!