8 Must-Try Local Restaurants For Your Next Northern Cities Road Trip

Go try these spots!

15
Yamily Santana Pic Collage
  1. Johnny's Reef City Island, New York City: Hands down an amazing outdoor place to eat SEAFOOD with family and friends is near the shore, and it will be a bit chilly, so bring a sweater. It is beautiful in the night time you can be with anyone you love to have a great time. They sell alcohol, but since I don't drink, I always have the virgin margaritas. I will give this spot a 13/10.

French Fries, Fried Fish, and Virgin Margaritas Yamily Santana

2. Dallas BBQ, Chelsea or Times Square

If you love ribs and shrimps, check this spot out. They have the best ribs that I've ever devoured. I'm talking about the delicious taste, and the dining area is fantastic. I will give this spot a 10 out of 10. The waitress was really nice and attentive. The food was savory because it had the right amount of flavor. This is good for a second date with someone or if you hanging out with your friends.

Ribs, French Fries, and Cornbread Allison Gonzales

3. Liberty Bagels, in Midtown New York City

They have so many delicious toppings for your bagels that are insane. They have a variety of bagels as well. Who has rainbow bagels? Liberty bagels baby !!! I will tell you this an amazing breakfast spot and this sandwich was so fulfilling. I will give this spot an 8 out of 10.

Bagel with eggs, cheese, avocado, and baconYamily Santana

4. Urban Griddle Elizabeth, NJ:

The atmosphere is amazing and the food is delicious. They close really early and have a huge line all the time so I recommend showing up early for a table. I had a BLT with avocado and an iced raspberry tea. It was so cool because I love taking my sisters to brunch here they are so cute.

Bacon, lettuce, tomato, and avocado sandwich and sweet potatoes Yamily Santana

6. Yogurt City, Staten Island

Literally, 14/10 is an amazing place to get dessert. There are so many toppings for your yogurts. They are healthy toppings and unhealthy toppings. You can choose unlimited toppings then you weigh it on the machine for the price. It's so delicious and tasty the best-frozen yogurts I've had.

Yamily Santana

7. Giordano's, Chicago:

If you go to Chicago there is a ritual that you must try their deep-dish pizza, but in my heart, New York City has the best pizza hands down. You need to try it and then let me know what you think Chicago Style or New York City Style?

Yamily Santana

8. Filomena's Pizza, City Island:

The cheesiest pizza I EVER HAD!!!! it is delicious; try it and let me know. This pizza was hot and well done. It is better than any pizza that I've tried before.

Yamily Santana