The top Netflix shows for binge watchers

These 5 Netflix Originals Made Me Want To Watch Netflix Forever

Netflix can be even more addicting once you find the right shows.

32
https://unsplash.com/photos/PpYOQgsZDM4
Photo by JESHOOTS.COM on Unsplash

For myself and many others, Netflix can be quite addicting. It's a time to veg out on your couch or even in your bed and watch shows or movies forever. For the longest time, I would just watch the movies and shows that were on regular tv. Until I came upon all of the Netflix originals. These are a few of my favorites! In no particular order.

1. "To All The Boys I've Loved Before."

If you're a hopeless romantic or love romantic comedy, this one is for you! It's fun new twist on a love story. The heartthrob in this movie is played by Noah Centenio and let me tell you ladies, he is a good looking guy. Overall, this movie is really fun and I would strongly recommend it!

2. "Stranger Things."

This is a classic Netflix original. It leaves you in suspense every episode. If you love sci-fi and adventure, you're going to want to watch this series. The 3rd season is set to come out in March!

3. "Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina."

One of the more recent Netflix Originals, "Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina" is an adaptation of the original "Sabrina The Teenage Witch". I will warn you though, this is nothing like the original that used to be on television. It is a little spooky and scary, so if you get scared easily I wouldn't recommend this for you.

4. "Orange Is The New Black."

This series has been out for a few years, each season adding more and more drama than the next. Every time a season ends, you'll be ready for the next. If you like comedy and drama, I suggest sitting down and watching all 6 seasons.

5. "Atypical."

This family drama is based around a young man who deals with autism. The series goes through a series of events to make the main character, Sam, who he is today. I really liked this show because it had a little bit of everything you could want in a show. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Take the time to sit down and watch some Netflix original series and movies, they might surprise you with how good they are!