What Everyone Has Been Watching On Netflix

What are the shows and what is all the hype about?

19
Photo by Mollie Sivaram on Unsplash

We've all been stuck inside the past couple of months and the question is what has everyone been up to?

The number one answer to that is...binge watching netflix shows!!!

Luckily, Netflix has been putting out new shows and new seasons of Netflix favorites!

I have decided to watch these shows to see what all the hype is about, so here's what I think.

The first show I decided to watch is All American and it has two seasons. This show is inspired by a true story and it is about a high school football player from South LA, Spencer James, who gets recruited to play at Beverly Hills High School. In this series we see the wins, losses and struggles between two completely different families from Crenshaw and Beverly Hills. I was thoroughly impressed with the acting and after the first episode I was immediately hooked. Every episode ended with a cliffhanger which made me want to watch more and more. I would rate this series a 10/10.

The next show I watched was Outer Banks. This show has one season so far and it is about a teenage boy, called John B, and his friends who are called "Pogues". They are trying to figure out what happened to John B's father and along the way they find treasure and John B falls in love with a "Kook". Although the characters were very nice to look at, there were some boring moments during the show. Overall, the plot was very good and the acting was as well. I would rate this show a 9/10.

The next show is season 4 of Riverdale. Although this new season was released months ago on The CW, a lot of people have waited for it to be released on Netflix so that they do not have to wait a week for a new episode. Although it is hard to explain what happens in season 4 without giving away any spoilers, Riverdale is about a group of high school students that unravel the secrets of their town and this all started with the death of their classmate. Season 4 was a little bit disappointing and was not as good as the first three seasons, but overall I would give this a 7/10.

The last show that I watched was season 4 of 13 Reasons Why. The first three seasons were very successful, so when this new season was released, everyone rushed to watch it. This season is also hard to explain without giving away any spoilers but in general, 13 Reason Why is about a group of people who are all connected by a girl who commits suicide in season 1. They unravel a lot of secrets and there is a lot of drama that develops. I was not impressed by this season and it just did not entertain me like the other seasons did. I would rate this a 5/10.

I had a lot of fun watching these shows and I would definitely recommend watching them for yourself!