9 Simple Tattoos That Speak To Your Inner Nerd

If you're some kind of nerd, you should be extremely proud of yourself. Congratulations, you are a part of the most interesting group of people! You're smart, fun to talk to, and most of all, very passionate about various subjects..

At some point or another, you may have considered donning yourself in a tattoo that reflects your nerdy-ness. But you've also got classy and understated taste, and don't want to over do it.

Here are some of my favorite "nerdy" tattoos I've come across, many of which I wouldn't mind getting myself!

1. Chemistry Nerd

Totally into science and chemistry? What a cute little nod to your passion that's not too distracting or big.

2. "Game of Thrones" Nerd

Most people who have seen "Game of Thrones" enjoy the show. While not technically nerds, you've got to be one to get this tattoo, that's for sure. If you're still rooting hard core for the Starks at this point, then you've made it far enough to deserve the direwolf sigil tattoo.

4. HTML Nerd

This one is seriously adorable. Especially if it's the kind of thing you do for a living. It's also basic enough for someone like me (who doesn't know too much about html) to understand.

5. 'Star Wars' Nerd

What I like most about this one is it's subtle placement behind the ear. What a perfect tattoo for the new movie coming out soon!

6. Disney Nerd

If you're a Disney nerd but don't want the usual Disney princess or 'Alice in Wonderland' cliche, this one is PERFECT! Get Rafiki's painting of Simba on your wrist for a cute, tiny little lion cub to give you smiles throughout the day.

7. Space Nerd

This super minimalist wrist tattoo is ideal for those who are obsessed with what lies beyond Earth and our solar system.

8. Writing Nerd

Big nerd for the written word? (Haha) The quill and ink pot on your thumbs are perfect (especially as you watch them type away amazing stories on your computer!!)

9. 'Harry Potter' Nerd

Probably one of the most beloved quotes in the series between Dumbledore and Snape. It will Always be a good idea for your HP themed tattoo.

Disclaimer: Being a nerd is totally cool. This isn't the 90s anymore where being called a "nerd" or a "geek" could actually kinda hurt your feelings. (See: All 90s teen sitcoms) Be loud. Be proud! Flaunt your nerd self.