10 Of The Best Lululemon Dupes On Amazon

10 Lululemon Dupes You Can Get On Amazon To Make Your Quarantine EXTRA Comfy

You might as well be isolated in style.

2150

Coronavirus (COVID-19) has been throwing our routines off balance to an extreme extent. Most of us are working from home instead of going into an office, only trekking to the great outdoors for the sake of groceries. That being said, there's absolutely zero reason for any of us to be wearing anything other than loungewear. If you are choosing to still get dressed and "ready for the day," cool, but the rest of us are judging you hardcore. The sane folk are trading out evening sweats to morning leggings — it's simply a fact.

While we're all giving our athleisure clothing even more love than usual, chances are high those two pairs of leggings and old pair of Nike running shorts are tired of being taken out of the drawers every single day. It's time to update the quarantine wardrobe. Sure, you could order whatever pops up in your Amazon feed first, or you could get a little boujee (and stay frugal) with the perfect Lululemon dupes.

1. These seamless, high-waisted leggings

2. These high-waisted, capri leggings

3. These quick-dry, running shorts 

4. These sassy, pocketed leggings

5. These cute, comfy joggers

6. These bike shorts

7. This classic quarter zip

8. These pink, squat-proof leggings

9. These double-layer workout shorts

10. These high-waisted, super soft leggings

Who says quarantine can't be full of comfort AND style? If you're wearing the same pair of sweats for the 19th time, consider this a sign you need to upgrade. If you're wearing REAL clothes, consider this a sign to re-evaluate your life and buy a pair of leggings.