11 Of The BEST Jenna Marbles Videos

11 Of The BEST Jenna Marbles Videos

You can't go wrong with any of Jenna's videos, because she and her dogs are hilarious.

50

I get into extremely awful moods so deeply to the point where actual comedy can't even pull me out, this is when I turn to comedy that makes you question if it's even funny. Jenna Marbles is my favorite example of this. She started her YouTube channel in 2010 and has accumulated over 18 MILLION subscribers since then. She started by just complaining about stuff that made her upset in her daily life, then she did skits, and now she just does whatever she wants to do.

1. "How to trick people into thinking you're good looking"

The first video that put her on the map. This video is exactly what the title says, and she does in her own sarcastic way.

2. "Kylie Jenner Lip Tutorial"

Made during the explosion that was and still is the "Kylie Jenner Lip Kits," Jenna shows you how to get thick lips like her. She includes a few very unorthodox methods of doing this, that you should probably NOT try at home.

3. "How to Care for Your Cermet"

An educational video on Cermet care. The subtitles are very helpful (and quite possibly the best part of the video.)

4. "Things I Thought as a Kid"

I love hearing people talk about their childhood, especially if it involves weird stories about childhood because it makes me feel less insecure about weird things that I thought as a child.

5. "Things I'm Bad at as an Adult"

I'm new to the adult world and it makes me feel better to hear that other adults who have had a little more adult experience aren't very good at adult things either.

6. "Ultimate 100 Coats of Things"

Ah, the "100 Coats Challenge." Who doesn't remember this from two summers ago? Starting with Simplynailogical just wanting to put on every single nail polish she owned all at once and ending with Jenna doing this. It gets a little gross at the end, but it is hilarity at its best.

7. "This Are This"

This is a weird video about one grown-up dog explaining everything to a baby dog.

8. "I Rant for You"

Sometimes it is nice to listen to people to complain. But, it's even nicer to listen to someone complain about random problems that aren't even theirs. This video contains that best insults I have ever heard. RIP Hoprambe.

9."My Dogs’ Wedding"

Uh, I don't really know how to explain this. After the 2016 Presidential Election, everyone was a little upset, so Jenna took it upon her self to make life a little less serious and DIYed a wedding for her Italian Greyhounds. At the time it was very much needed and now it's nice to watch because WHO DOES THAT? Who makes a wedding for their dogs? Obviously, Jenna and Julien.

10. "A Face Full of Rhinestones"

This is just weird. She just glues a bunch of rhinestones to her face and talks about stuff. Also, Gabbie Hanna did a similar version of this but, she used googly eyes.

11. "How I Used to Do My Makeup"

This is my all-time favorite video of Jenna's. It combines makeup years with her niche of comedy. In this video she walks viewers through her makeup looks throughout. It brings a sprig of nostalgia that I can't really partake in since I was in grade school during the time of her most recent makeup look.

I love just hearing people talk, as I mentioned a million times. You can't really go wrong with any of Jenna's videos, mostly because she and her dogs are hilarious.