The 8 Most Insta-Worthy Places You Need To Visit In Miami

These top Instagram-worthy places will make your followers jealous.

2944
The Traveling Ginger

OK, so I know I'm not the only one who is obsessed with Instagram. Actually, I know for a fact people like to 'gram and show off how worldly they are-- even if they've never been outside of Miami. But if you're attending the U, thinking of coming here, or just visiting Miami... definitely check out these top Instagram-worthy places that will make your followers jealous.

1. Wynwood Walls

This is an obvious one but like...come on?! My friend and I actually first tried to the "correct" Wynwood wall exhibit (2520 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127) but we ended up walking around the streets of North Miami Ave near 20th Street...Probably not our brightest idea, however, there were DOPE photo-ops.

2. Threefold Cafe

This is a cafe you can hit for your hungover brunch needs/regular brunch that will literally make you taste heaven while getting a bomb-ass Instagram. The most common meal is probably the avocado toast with a poached egg (a must have) but you can also walk in for an Instagrammable made cappuccino as well.

3. Rusty Pelican

Definitely check out the Rusty Pelican for the SICKEST view of Miami while eating incredible food. Definitely go on a day where you can sit outside, this is the best possible view of the skyline/ocean you will receive. You can take your group/food pics in-front of the beautiful Miami skyline just so everyone knows that you really are better than them.

4. FIFTY Ultra Lounge

Going clubbing this weekend and want to gram that hot outfit you have picked out? No prob. Go to FIFTY in Brickell and get the best pics you've ever had due to the fact that this club is fifty floors up and overlooks all of Miami... oh, and did I mention it has a pool?

5. Nikki Beach Club

Ok, I'll admit... I've personally never been here, but I'm jealous of anybody who has because their grams are GREAT. I can't speak from first-hand experience, but this venue has got it all from-- clubbing and dancing to brunching and tanning-- what more do you need? Not to mention this place is located in the heart of Miami's south beach, a must see.

6. Juvia

This is one of the best-known restaurants for its amazing seafood, french, and Asian cuisines. Not to mention the stellar view you get when you pick a seat outside. Juvia overlooks the beach and city of Miami. Bring a group of friends and take some awesome pics here!

7. Venetian Pool

Although most people don't go here or have never even heard of it, it's one of the nicest places in Miami. This is a public swimming pool that has bridges, islands, little coves, and not to mention the beautiful clear blue water all surrounding it. Take some bikini pics here and your followers will for sure be like, "What?! Where is Becky?!"

8. South Beach

OK, this is an obvious one, but for some reason, I feel like people don't go here because of the sketchy vibes they get... but honestly, the best place to take the typical beach/food/solo solo/group pics with your best friends. Oh, also buy a fresh coconut from some weird lookin' guy before you walk into the beach, definitely Instagram-worthy selfie.