15 Of The Best 'Imagine Dragons' Song Lyrics

Music that enthralls and enchants.

15012

.

1. "Whatever it takes / 'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins / I do whatever it takes / 'Cause I love how it feels when I break the chains / Whatever it takes."

From "Whatever It Takes."

2. "I'm just a product of the system, a catastrophe / And yet a masterpiece, and yet I'm half-diseased / And when I am deceased / At least I go down to the grave and die happily / Leave the body and my soul to be a part of thee."

From "Whatever It Takes."

3. "First comes the blessing of all that you've dreamed / But then comes the curses of diamonds and rings / Only at first did it have its appeal / But now you can't tell the false from the real."

From "Gold."

4. "'Cause I'm bleeding out / So if the last thing that I do / Is to bring you down / I'll bleed out for you / So I bear my skin / And I count my sins / And I close my eyes / And I take it in."

From "Bleeding Out."

5. "I raise my flags, don my clothes / It's a revolution, I suppose / We're painted red to fit right in."

From "Radioactive."

6. "Last things last / By the grace of the fire and the flames / You're the face of the future, the blood in my veins / The blood in my veins."

From "Believer."

7. "I want to hide the truth / I want to shelter you / But with the beast inside / There's nowhere we can hide / No matter what we breed / We still are made of greed / This is my kingdom come."

From "Demons."

8. "The time will come when you will have to rise / Above the rest and prove yourself / Your spirit never dies / Farewell, I've gone to take my throne above / But don't weep for me, 'cause this will be / The labor of my love."

From "Warriors."

9. "I'm only a man with a chamber that's got me, / I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me. / A monster, a monster, / I've turned into a monster, / A monster, a monster, / And it keeps getting stronger."

From "Monster."

10. "If I told you what I was, / Would you turn your back on me? / And if I seem dangerous, / Would you be scared? / I get the feeling just because / Everything I touch isn't dark enough / That this problem lies in me."

From "Monster."

11. "The more I stray the less I fear / And the more I reach the more I fade away / The darkness right in front of me / Oh it's calling out and I won't walk away."

From "Rise Up."

12. "So you gotta fire up, you gotta let go / You'll never be loved till you've made your own / You gotta face up, you gotta get yours / You never know the top till you get too low."

From "I'm So Sorry."

13. "You tell me to hold on / Oh you tell me to hold on / But innocence is gone / And what was right is wrong."

From "Bleeding Out."

14. "I'm waking up to ash and dust / I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust / I'm breathing in the chemicals / I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus / This is it, the apocalypse."

From "Radioactive."

15. "Statues and empires are all at your hands / Water to wine and the finest of sands / When all that you have's turning stale and it's cold / You'll no longer fear when your heart's turned to gold."

From "Gold."