The 35 Best Holiday Romance Movies To Watch This Season

35 Holiday Romance Movies To Watch While You Cozy Up With Your Santa Baby Or A Weighted Blanket

It's finally November, don't mind if I do.

36652

Some of us (yes, me) love to start celebrating the holiday season as soon as even slightly acceptable, and since this year has been a wild year, I have a hunch more and more people are going to do it too. After all, they do say putting your festive decorations up early could make you happier — it's science.

In the spirit of trying to make the end of 2020 merry and bright, here are 32 holiday romance movies you have to watch this year (in alphabetical order). Some are older, some are newer, and some haven't even been released yet. What do you have to do to watch? Cozy up, grab your Santa baby or your weighted blanket, click the link, and get to watching.

7. "Eight Crazy Nights"

Watch on Amazon or SHOWTIME

8. "Elf"

Watch on Amazon or STARZ

9. "The Family Stone"

Watch on Amazon, Hulu (with HBO add-on), or HBO

11. "Ghosting: The Spirit of Christmas"

Watch on Freeform

18. "Hometown Holiday"

Watch on Netflix

19. "It's A Wonderful Life"

Watch free with Amazon Prime membership or buy on Amazon

23. "Last Christmas"

27. "Love, Lights, Hanukkah!"

Watch on Hallmark Channel on Sunday, December 20 at 8pm ET

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.