13 Outfits For Men And Women That Will Have You Feeling Confident This Holiday Season

Look and feel confident this holiday season!
100

The holiday season is upon us! The season of giving is also the season of holiday parties and family gatherings. If you are like me, your outfit says a lot about you. The best way to wear an outfit is not only with a smile, (get the "Annie" reference?) but with confidence. Here are some outfit ideas for the Holiday season for all my ladies (and gentleman) that will make you stand taller.

1. Dresses

If you go to church or if it's a formal event, a dress is always a good way to go. I personally love sweater dresses and how they show off my figure just the way I want it to. Put some leggings or tights underneath it and you have the perfect outfit to shield you away from the cold. Whatever your favorite style of dress is, work it, girl!

2. Anything soft

Style over comfort? Why can't we have both!? For both women and men, nothing shows off confidence more than when you're comfortable and warm!

3. Pullover

For my guys out there, something as simple as a nice polo will go a long way. You'll be comfy and warm, what could be better!

4. Sparkles!

Nothing screams the New Year better than glitter and sparkly outfits! I have seen plenty of cute pieces on Pinterest that incorporate a subtle (or not-so-subtl) amount of sparkles. Your confidence will shine through as well as your actual outfit!

5. Velvet

I was looking back at some old Christmas card pictures. In one of the pictures, I was 4 years old and wearing a velvet dress! They are making a comeback! Not only does this material remind me of the holidays, but it is super soft!

6. A nice suit (or at least a sport coat

A suit is always a great way to go. If you don't want to get that fancy, a sports coat will go a long way with some nice pants

7. Statement socks

Yep, you heard me right. Statement SOCKS. They can be fuzzy or colorful, wild designs or socks with animals or food on them. For women and men alike, nothing says self-expression like your socks. Are you put together and calm or wild and fun? Your socks say a lot about you.

8. Sweaters

The style I personally love is wearing a collared shirt (it's most of the time a flannel) with a knit sweater over it. It keeps you really warm and also formal without that much effort!

9. Blanket Scarves

I LOVE blanket scarves! When it is snowing outside or just really cold, this will guarantee to keep you warm. You can also pair anything with a blanket scarf! It is an essential piece of clothing for the fall and winter months.

10. Beanies

You can tell a lot about a person by what kind of hat they wear. No better way to show off your fashion sense during the cold months than with a beanie.

11. Tulle Midi skirts

These skirts always remind me of ballerina tutus so if you are a wanna-be ballerina like me, you probably own at least one of these. They are a perfect combination of comfortability and make you feel like your wearing a ballgown.

12. Vests

You can pair anything with a vest. An old t-shirt? Yes, please! If you aren't into dressing up this holiday season, then a vest will do that for you.

13. A smile on your face

The holiday season is a time of love, joy, and being together. The key to confidence is being confident in yourself! Your smile will show that off perfectly

No matter what you decide to wear this holiday season, being around those that you about care and sharing the joy you have for this holiday season is all that matters. No matter what you look like, be thankful and joyful for the most wonderful time of the year!