The Harry Potter Books ranked

All the Harry Potter Books from Magical to Most Magical

Harry Potter has brought magic to my life so here are the books rated from good to great.

275
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cd/Harry_Potter_by_Reilly_Brown.jpg

Harry Potter is the by far the greatest series I have ever read and will ever read. Nothing can beat Harry Potter. First time I read Harry Potter was in second grade and my bedtime was at 8 PM, but I was a sneaky little kid who kept my book underneath my covers and read it when I thought my parents were asleep (They weren't; they just grew tired of stopping me). Kid you not I finished all the books in 2 weeks and I was a slow reader then. Since second grade I have read Harry Potter probably about 10-15 times and I'm currently rereading it again after a 1 year hiatus.

Harry Potter has not been a story for me, but a magical adventure. Whenever I go back and read the books, I feel like I'm part of the Golden Trio and I feel like I'm at Hogwarts. People say real magic doesn't exist, but Harry Potter is real magic, not only for me, but for the majority of my generation. I do not recall more than one person ever saying that they didn't like Harry Potter. All the Harry Potter books were fabulous, there were just some that were better than others and that's why I'm going to rate these books from Magical to Most Magical.

The Chamber of Secrets

This GIF describes perfectly what I felt when Dobby popped up into Harry Potter's life. I would love to go into an analysis and what I felt during the book, but I just don't have the time to write that much. So anyways... The Chamber of Secrets is not a bad book, it's actually a really good one; it's just that personally I wish we could have had a longer book where Voldemort's past was shown a little bit more, but I mean the Half-Blood Prince sort of made up for that. Gilderhoy Lockhart may perhaps be the most annoying character in the Harry Potter Universe. He himself made this book very annoying, but that was the beauty of it. J.K Rowling was showing us the different wizarding backgrounds and connecting it to the real world as we see people steal other people's ideas. The way Rowling portrayed all her characters in this book was fascinating, but the way she improved throughout the series was even better.

The Sorcerer's Stone

Honestly the only reason this book isn't 7th on this list is because it introduced us to Harry Potter. Without this book there would be no Harry Potter. The plot in this book was solid though and because of this book we were introduced to almost every major character in the Harry Potter Universe. While reading this again I could see this being targeted for younger audiences as it was a much less severe book than the other ones and didn't have the themes that the other books had that was meant for older kids.

The Goblet of Fire

This GIF is both the scariest and funniest thing of all time. Look at it once and Voldemort scares the living shit out of you, and then look at it again and Voldemort's teeth make you laugh. That's kind of how the Goblet of Fire is. Reading the book there are some moments that will bring chills and there are other moments where you start laughing. That is the beauty that J.K Rowling has created as one thing I learned in this book is even in dark times there is light.

The Order of Phoenix

The Order of the Phoenix is such a great book especially because of Sirius Black. Sirius is like my favorite character of all time. Sirius is such a badass while being a responsible role model (sometimes). This book shows how Harry has changed from a little boy into a man solely because of his encounter with Voldemort. This book has the most character progression out of any of the other books, probably because the characters turn 15 and that's a pretty angsty teen rebellious age. and this book also helps us see how Voldemort took over the world slowly before and how he's doing it now.

The Deathly Hallows

This is the epic conclusion to the books. I almost cried at the end because my journey was over, but then I remembered I could keep reading the book over and over and over and over and you get it. This GIF also describes me when someone tells me I'm too old to be reading Harry Potter. Rowling brings together this conclusion in the perfect way which left everyone in awe and boy are we glad she did that 17 years later thing or the whole Harry Potter fanbase would still be in depression right now without showing what happened to Harry in the future.

The Half Blood Prince

The Half-blood Prince is one of the greatest book of all time. It shows us the origin story of Voldemort which many readers wondered about forever and it shows how hard Dumbledore worked to beat Voldemort by even hurting himself. We saw Dumbledore's grandfatherly love for Harry in this book and we also figured out why Voldemort didn't die when his curse repelled when he tried to kill Harry as a baby. This book brought together so much that it led up perfectly for the final chapter: The Deathly Hallows.

The Prisoner of Azkaban

Did I mention that Sirius Black is my favorite character of all time? Well he is because he's the greatest person ever. When I first read this book I genuinely thought Sirius Black had been Voldemort's right hand man, I mean why was he so dramatic: "Only one will die tonight". Can't you just tell us that Peter is a rat. That would have saved a lot of trouble, but anyways this book is Sirius's origin story and the Marauder's origin story. The Marauders are everyone's favorite group and having them be introduced in this book was epic. This book was so good I could read it forever and I'll like it.