Growing up, everyone's friend group had specific hang out spots on a Friday and Saturday night. These are seven different places that you might relate to being your favorite hangout spot as a young teen.

7. Bowling Alley

Whether you actually bowled or not, you know the arcade was the place to be.

6. Football field

Friday night football games are every southern kid's dream. Its the perfect time to walk the track with your closest friends, eating greasy foods, and bonding with your hometown in a whole different kind of way.

5. High School parking lot

As where I can't personally relate to this one, I've noticed this to be one of the places alot of teens do hang out at during the weekends.

4. Mall

The mall was always the place to walk around with your friends and hit up places like Bath and Body Works and Claire's, find cute boys, go to the movies, ect.

3. Park

Every kid has at least one stupid story from a park or playground experience.

2. Walmart

Walmart was the "its late, I can't sleep, lets go!" kind of hang out spot. Its where you did dumb things, as shown above, and made lots of memories. Kudos to you, Walmart.

1. Skating Rink

When I was a pre-teen into my early teen years, the skating rink was the hottest hang out spot during the weekends.

I can relate growing up, everyone's friend group had specific hang out spots on a Friday and Saturday night. These are seven different places that you might relate to being your favorite hangout spot as a young teen.to 6/7, maybe someone can get that 7/7.