Vine may be dead but vine references live on. I still watch vine threads AT LEAST twice a day. Here are 75 of the most quotable vines:
1. "Ooooooo, he needs some milk"
2. "Hi welcome to Chili's"
3. "It is Wednesday my dudes"
4. "Country boy, I love you ahhhwweelhwh"
5. "Escalera oooooooaaaa"
6. "F**k ya chicken strips"
7. "Barbecue sauce on my titties"
8. "Gimme your F**KING money"
9. "That was legitness"
10. "Ms. Keisha, MS. KEISHA! Oh my f**king god she f**king dead"
11. "Fre sha vocado"
12. "Staaaahp I coulda dropped my croissant"
13. "That's my OPINION"
14. "You're not my dad, ugly ass f**king noodle head"
15. "What the f**k Richard"
16. "This bitch empty, YEET"
17. "Road work ahead? Yeah, I sure hope it does"
18. "What up I'm Jared I'm 19 and I never f**king learned how to read"
19. "Um I'm never been to oovoo javer"
20. "My god they were roommates"
21. "Why are you running, why are you running"
22. "Whoever threw that paper, your mom's a hoe"
23. "I can't swim"
24. "Lebron James"
25. "It's an avocado, thanksssss"
26. "Mother trucker dude that hurt like a butt cheek on a stick"
27. "Watch your profanity"
28. "I love you bitch, I ain't never gonna stop loving you, biiiiiitch"
29. "What are thoooooose"
30. "I smell like beef"
31. "You better stop"
32. "What the F**K IS UP KYLE"
33. "Come get y'all juice"
34. "Two bros, chilling in a hot tub, 5 feet apart cause they're not gay"
35. "So you just gonna bring me a birthday gift on my birthday to my birthday party on my birthday with a birthday gift."
36. "I wanna be a cowboy baby"
37. "Why you always lying"
38. "Nice Ron" "I sneezed, oh what am I not allowed to sneeze"
39. "I'm washing me and my clothes"
40. "Honey, you've got a big storm coming"
41. "XOXO, gossip girl"
42. "Shoutout to all the pear"
43. "A potato flew around my room before you came"
44. "Chipotle is my life"
45. "Look at all those chickens"
46. "YOU BETTER STOP"
47. "I like turtles"
48. "It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life, watermelon, INSIDE A WATERMELON"
49. "Deez nuts, HA GOT EM"
50. "F**k you I don't want no ravioli"
52. "I'm in my mum's car, broom broom"
54. "You know what, I'm about to say it"
55. "That is NOT correct"
56. "Uh I'm not finished" "Oh my god can you let me do what I need to do"
57. "I have osteoporosis"
59. "Merry Chrysler"
60. "Wait a minute, who ARE you"
61. "Try me bitch"
62. "When will you learn, THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES"
63. "I didn't get no sleep cause of y'all, y'all not gone get no sleep cause of me"
64. "Do you want to go see Uncle Cracker or no"
65. "So no head?"
66. "You got eczema"
67. "I am shooketh"
68. "Hey my name is Trey I have a basketball game tomorrow"
69. "Can I PLEASE get a waffle"
70. "There is only one thing worse than a rapist" "A child"
71. "Ah f**k, I can't believe you've done this"
72. "Bitch I hope the f**k you do"
73. "Two shots of vodka"
74. "F**k off Janet, I'm not going to your f**king baby shower"
75. "JEEEEEZ, Jesus Christ"
There are some people who thrive in the morning. Then there are some people who hardly function at all. If you're anything like me, you're the latter of the two. Here are some signs that you hate being up early with all your heart.
1. Your only motivation to get out of bed is coffee
Ah, coffee. My second true love — aside from sleep. Coffee is the one thing that makes getting out of bed early at least somewhat enjoyable. Knowing that I get to wake up and enjoy a cup of greatness is motivation enough to get me out of bed in the morning.
2. You set multiple alarms and snooze them ALL
I purposely set more than one alarm every single morning because I ALWAYS hit snooze. I could literally hit snooze 10 times and not even realize it. My body is just like, no sis, we sleeping.
3. If you have to be up before 10 a.m., you're miserable
Honestly, waking up early just makes me miserable. I'm tired, cranky, and forced to do things I don't want to do at an early hour. Just let me sleep all day, please.
4. No matter how much sleep you get, you still want to go back to bed
Maybe it's just me, but I am literally ALWAYS tired. I could sleep for 10 hours and still want to crawl back into bed. I could get eight hours and still be dying for a cup of coffee to wake me up. It's ridiculous, but sleep controls me.
5. Early morning responsibilities are your worst nightmare
Sometimes those early morning classes or work shifts are simply unavoidable. Not only do I have to wake up at an ungodly hour, but I have to be responsible? No, thanks.
6. You have no problem with sleeping until noon
Some people prefer to wake up earlier, even when they have no obligations in the morning in order to avoid being unproductive. I, on the other hand, have no issue with sleeping until noon when I have the rare opportunity to do so. Sleep is my one true love and I will be taking full advantage of such a joyous occasion.
7. You're in a bad mood until it's a reasonable hour and you've had coffee
I personally am hardly functioning until I have my Dunkin' iced coffee in my hand. Don't talk to me until I've had my coffee. Seriously.
8. You cherish the days you get to sleep in as late as you want
For us busy working college students, the days that we get to sleep in are near and dear to our hearts. Because we have such little time to sleep, when we finally do have a day to sleep until noon, DO NOT wake us up.